Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what is Muslim's holy book?

amr1970

Syrian Arab Republic

How to prove that Quran is a book inspired to Mohammad  from Allah /God  ?

How do I know that Quran is not written by human?

05:13 AM Oct 06 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

osesame

osesame

Egypt

Amr,
if u want to know follow this link:-

http://www.55a.net/firas/english/?page=show_det&id=323

06:33 AM Oct 06 2008 |

amr1970

Syrian Arab Republic

I have no doubt that God  is exist and supremely dominating the whole universes , and  his almighty sustaining the existence  of the galaxy  and the baby of mosquito in the same time . But as per Muslim holy book “Quran”, god will not accept only  Muslims after Quran has revealed to prophet of Islam –Mohammad-, and ,as Per Islam ; god will recreate all human once again for judgment day and their destiny will be either to hell or to heaven depending on faith  and how far every individual impressed Islam . is that right or not ?and why I have to be Muslim  to avoid such horrible  destiny – hell -?is that fair ?       

08:43 AM Oct 06 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

If you’re just like many muslems whom said that religion is a matter of logical proofs you’d find nothing.
Please don’t bother to think about heaven and hell. I’ve never thought too much about hell or heaven . It’d be better if you just do the best you can for yourself and others.

09:11 AM Oct 06 2008 |

amr1970

Syrian Arab Republic

How can I ignore the matter of  hell and heave ,where  we will all meet our destiny , is it  a wisdom not to bother of that ? I’m sure you agree with me that ; it is a foolishness if our ship is driven forcibly to horrible catastrophic , and we are only  caring about our seats or our suits inside the ship , the wisdom; is to divert the ship far a way from the deadly end  .

Dear I’m too much worry , and I ‘m not sure that all good things  I have done in my  are enough to protect me and save me from God penalty, or should I search for the fact somewhere ?  

11:32 AM Oct 06 2008 |

Ashly87

Ashly87

China

there have many things can prove Holly Quran is a great book in this world

if u want i will send u this

hope u will enjoy

02:43 PM Oct 06 2008 |

Ashly87

Ashly87

China

In the Qur’an, which was revealed 14 centuries ago at a time when the science of astronomy was still primitive, the expansion of the universe was described like this:

( And it is We who have constructed the heaven with might, and verily, it is We who are steadily expanding it.) (Surat adh-Dhariyat: 47)

The word “heaven”, as stated in this verse, is used in various places in the Qur’an with the meaning of space and universe. Here again, the word is used with this meaning. In other words, in the Qur’an, it is communicated that the universe “expands”.

And this is the very conclusion that science has reached today.

Until the dawn of the 20th century, the only view prevailing in the world of science was that “the universe has a constant nature and it has existed since infinite time”. The research, observations, and calculations carried out by means of modern technology, however, revealed that the universe in fact had a beginning and that it constantly expands.

At the beginning of the 20th century, the Russian physicist Alexander Friedmann and the Belgian cosmologist Georges Lemaitre theoretically calculated that the universe is in constant motion and that it is expanding.

This fact was proved also by observational data in 1929. While observing the sky with a telescope, Edwin Hubble, the American astronomer, discovered that the stars and galaxies were constantly moving away from each other. A universe where everything constantly moves away from each other implied a constantly expanding universe. The observations carried out in the following years verified that the universe constantly expands. This fact was explained in the Qur’an when it was yet unknown by anyone. This is because the Qur’an is the word of God, the Creator, and the Ruler of the entire universe

Reference  : "the miracles of the Quran" by Harun Yahya

02:45 PM Oct 06 2008 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

Religions are abstract.. U don't have to believe or prove something..

It is up to you….

To ur heart….

To ur understanding…

To ur curiosity…

03:28 PM Oct 06 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Amr, If you say so, maybe you should also seek for the proof wether heaven and hell exist or not. I hope it could also complete your curiousity and I think it’s fit well with your way of thinking.

04:01 PM Oct 06 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

I have a book here that was written by my invisible friend. 

How do I know?   Because my invisible friend told me so. 

06:03 PM Oct 06 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

my invisible friend says the same thing, mmeemo. And he says if you don't "really" believe, he will punish you. 

09:58 PM Oct 06 2008 |