Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

HAPPY ENDING

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Ok guys. Do you believe in happy ending?

06:49 PM Oct 07 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

yes i believe. isn’t that the optimism ? ;)

06:52 PM Oct 07 2008 |

spontan

spontan

Germany

when i want a happy ending than i try all  to bring it to a happy end…but this is doing, not believe…

there are things you cant influence by doing:for example when somebody beloved died or somebody beloved disappeared and you have no idea why and you can't contact…in this case you have only the believe!

08:06 PM Oct 07 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

I LOVE happy endings. There´s nothing better after a good massage.

wait, were you talking about something else?

08:07 PM Oct 07 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

sometimes we become not patient to know the end. we think that this time is the end.
even the unhappy end we can to change it. but we can’t to make changing if we don’t change our thinking that maybe wrong.
think of that plz

09:21 PM Oct 07 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

I was talking about many things we encountered in life, but especially about love.
Greg, what’s this all about good massage?

09:22 PM Oct 07 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

Mike, google  "happy ending massage"

12:16 AM Oct 08 2008 |

Ashly87

Ashly87

China

that is better than sadness

12:36 AM Oct 08 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

a happy ending is just a start for something happier and to get it we act not just wait.

08:41 AM Oct 08 2008 |

spontan

spontan

Germany

lilimira  i understand what you mean,

but at the moment i think how this effect  by  gekissbert.i guess after his happy ending massage gekissberth is exhausted his heart beat at the limit and his breath is out of control …....................... now we will send him something, to make him happier,oh i feel with gekissberth and hope he is in a good condidition when he get  the happy ending massage plus the showers of love Smile

04:26 PM Oct 08 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Wow hakimi, I think it has a very deep meaning in a simple words. Thanks for sharing it.
Greg, it’s worth to try it. Hehe.
Thanks guys for sharing your thought about happy ending.

06:51 PM Oct 08 2008 |