Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Muslims in Sweden

TAKFARINAS

TAKFARINAS

Tunisia

I want to know more informations about muslims in Sweden. 

08:27 AM Oct 09 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

TAKFARINAS

TAKFARINAS

Tunisia

Thanks

06:22 AM Oct 10 2008 |

Dissipator

Dissipator

Ukraine

Enjoy.

Yeah.. The same situation is in England, Netherlands etc as far as I know… You don't feel you are in Europe any more… Europeans must wake up untill it's too late…

07:19 AM Oct 10 2008 |

Lord_Raven

Lord_Raven

Slovakia

good video,jacob….i am afraid that in few years there will be the same situation all over the europe…

01:37 PM Oct 11 2008 |

Lord_Raven

Lord_Raven

Slovakia

CRAZY IN HIFA-I dont have anything against muslims who live in their own countries,but i dont respect muslims who came to europe and dont respect our european culture and laws

11:01 AM Oct 20 2008 |

TAKFARINAS

TAKFARINAS

Tunisia

They hate muslims because they believe what western medias say about Islam and muslims! 

11:02 AM Oct 20 2008 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

They hate muslims because they believe what western medias say about Islam and muslims!

What do the wester media tell? They tell more truth than the media from middle east.

Al-Arabya claimed that 50000 muslims were killed in Gujrat riots in 2002, But the fact is 1100 Indians were killed(800 muslims and 300 hindus) , a cleric also told to rise against hindus!! These people spread lies and hatred. 

Pakistani Media house the Dawn extensivly covered 8 people who dies during rioting in Kashmir, They did not even carry a single story of the bomb blast in Delhi that killed more than 50 people.

Also many "middle eastern" websites tell about atrocitise on people in kashmir, But they never tell about "ethnic clensing " of  hindus, Bhuddists and Sikhs by "muslim "terrorists . around 5000 have been killed, 400,000 kashmiri pandits have been displaced from their 5000 year homeland

http://www.gujaratriots.com/7/myth-1-2000-muslims-were-killed-in-the-gujarat-riots/

http://www.kashmiri-pandit.org/sundry/genocide.html

02:12 PM Oct 20 2008 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

yes, What happened in Gujarat is a shameful part of our history. 1100+ indians had to loose thier lives becuase of religious tensions.

Hindu extreamists and Islamic extreamists are both responsible for this

02:13 PM Oct 20 2008 |

Lord_Raven

Lord_Raven

Slovakia

CRAZY IN HIFA:I have never told that all muslims in europe dont respect our culture and laws…i have just written that I don t respect those who dont….

08:05 PM Oct 21 2008 |