Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

do u enjoy ur college life?what do u think about it?let's share our feelings

leetender

leetender

China

what do  often do in ur free time? what u do wanna best?,,,

go to the movies?go to the library? hanging out?or just be with ur girl/boy friend?

write them down,share it with our friends here…....

11:31 AM Oct 09 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Anthem

Anthem

China

that's just what I want to know…I have a lot of free time ,but I don't know what to do~Embarassed I think reading more useful books will be better

01:27 PM Oct 09 2008 |

Ashly87

Ashly87

China

sometime really boring

02:25 PM Oct 09 2008 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

in my college there isn't any free time I go back to home and barely could walk … ;0 …

08:18 PM Oct 09 2008 |

samsiami

samsiami

Saudi Arabia

Everyone, enjoy as much as you can your college life for after graduation you would regret if you do not.
The most thing I like is being with my friends every day, talking, laughing, acting plays, eating and what so ever.

08:19 PM Oct 09 2008 |

leetender

leetender

China

haha…lucky u are_chirsh everything around…

08:06 AM Feb 16 2009 |

ssabi

ssabi

Poland

I love my college life; it's fun and I can go to party every weekend with my friends;

the best thing about it is living without my parents and do almost everything I like :) 

10:02 AM Feb 16 2009 |

安然无恙

China

Usually I go to college.However I find I'm so lonely.My old friends is becoming far and far,not only in city,but in heart.Someone tell me,when we go to college,we will have different way to go.I miss my old friends and the days we went together.

12:44 PM Feb 16 2009 |

sherryleio

sherryleio

China

The college life is a new life compared to the middle school. No more parents are watching you, and no more teachers are looking at you closely.  You do things as you like (sure, without breaking the rules of the schools), so it is a good chance to totally enjoy the days with your friends.

My college life was 20 years ago, so my life was so different from nowdays. I remember my free times were spent on library, and weekend movies, and hanging out with friends once a while. Years passed by, still missed the days.

Sure, you need to say goodbye to old pals in the high school, but you could still contact them by cell phone, emails. I exchanged the postal mails with my friends during the college.  No party is forever, you are going to meet new friends from other cities, and lots of challenges out there.

Anyway, college is a stage of your life, an important part acctually. Have fun and don't be the guy who is only drinking a beer or two and back to dormitory in the party. LOL.

Cheers,

01:23 PM Feb 16 2009 |

Marigold

United Arab Emirates

I finishe my college studies long time ago , it was the best thing in my life, i enjoyed everything, oh i wish those day come back … lucky you who are studying in colleges

08:14 PM Feb 16 2009 |

Juraj

Juraj

Slovakia

Well, in my free time I practise usually improving my bad English. I am Slovak, so it is very difficult to find enviroment, which gives you the best opporunity to improve it. But, I am glad at all.  I like also play guitar. It is my hearth activity, then playing computer games and of course working with computer

08:23 PM Feb 16 2009 |