Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

^^ S^M^I^L^E ^^

Lin etual

Lin etual

Russian Federation

Hi, guys! I've recently came across a nice article and wanna share it with everyone..

"A smile costs nothing, but gives much.
It enriches those who receive, without making poorer those who give.
It takes but a moment, but the memory of it sometimes lasts forever.
None is so rich or mighty that he can get along without it, and none is so poor but that he can be made rich by it.
A smile creates happiness in the home, fosters good will in business, and is the countersign of friendship.
It brings rest to the weary, cheer to the discouraged, sunshine to the sad, and it is nature's best antidote for trouble.
Yet it cannot be bought, begged, borrowed, or stolen, for it is something that is of no value to anyone until it is given away.
Some people are too tired to give you a smile. Give them one of yours, as no one needs a smile so much as he who has no more to give."

Therefore, keep smiling, my friends.. P.S If someone knows the author, please tell me..

04:49 PM Oct 11 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Hi lin. Long time no see. Thanks for the nice words. I’ll keep smiling for you. =)

05:22 PM Oct 11 2008 |

Lin etual

Lin etual

Russian Federation

Ha ha!! Yup, greets to you as well..Yeah, i don't have much time now, but can't help calling on ebaby every now and then to check whether all my friends are well..Are you?

05:51 PM Oct 11 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Thanks to your prayer I’m feeling ok now. I hope for the good thing for you too. :D

06:00 PM Oct 11 2008 |

Lin etual

Lin etual

Russian Federation

I’m ok as well..Trying now to change my dull life for the better..Still haven’t succeeded;)

07:54 PM Oct 11 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

For More Fun Visit http://www.lahorerang.com/!

07:56 PM Oct 11 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

nice smiles,aren't they?

07:56 PM Oct 11 2008 |

Lin etual

Lin etual

Russian Federation

Yuppy! Nice pic, lili..

07:55 AM Oct 12 2008 |

sweetuuuu

sweetuuuu

Jordan

nice paragraph
it oes tell the truth
thats how life should go on.with a simlpe little smile :):):)

09:48 AM Oct 12 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

hehehe lost in ur eyes.it's the same to me and i think that some people think i'm crazy smiling all the time.

07:28 PM Oct 12 2008 |

Lin etual

Lin etual

Russian Federation

Well, i don’t think it can make anyone look stupid…On the contrary, when you smile it improves the mood of ppl who see it (not because they think you an idiot, but because you splash upon them a part of your happiness) that is

05:04 PM Oct 13 2008 |