Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you believe in ghost or ovnis? O.o

Rotsen

Rotsen

Venezuela

Do you?

have u ever seen one? I mean… ovnis? jeje Some people say have to seen strange lights flying at night… O.o I do in OVNIS but not much in ghost…

What do u think guys?

08:20 PM Oct 14 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

konstka

konstka

Russian Federation

Javamanju, as an Indian, what do think about vimana? Did they really exist or it's only myth? I heard there is an ancient book that tells how to build such flying vehicles.

05:54 PM Oct 18 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

i don't believe in neither ghosts nor ovnis and there is no proof of their existence.ghosts as just human's creation to make kids obey ordersLaughing while ovenis is just an imagination of creatures that may exist in this universe.

java, prophets is something else.they are people who existed in the past,had an ideology and some thoughts and values to transmit.we can disagree about their relation with god but not as persons who had existed once.noone doubt that 'mohamed' existed as a person who had some ideas people followed and still follow.

06:06 PM Oct 18 2008 |

DamagePain

DamagePain

Estonia

I think it's stupid to not believe in UFO , just because there is a trillions of  trillions of trillions of trillions …..........galaxys in the universe just like ours , so in the one of those galaxys might be a "life".......

07:54 PM Oct 18 2008 |