Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

for girls:quit ur job or get divorced?

+ & -

+ & -

China

suppose u r deeply in love with ur colleague .after get married,u bacome the boss of ur husband.unfortunately,he can't accept a wife who is more talented than him,and he want u to choose between quiting ur job and getting divorced.what 's ur choice will be?

05:04 AM Oct 20 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Ashly87

Ashly87

China

is he want be my boss?

i will be divorce with him,no need to hesitate

cuz he don't love me,don't allow me have own space

so i don't think  need to sacrifice for him

02:31 AM Oct 21 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

u girls don't know the feeling of the man at this status…he may or of course love his wife….but the feeling inside him make him ….emmmm…i can't find the word to express….
generally , he will be in a struglle with himself….and i think he can't bear this situation….
so the matter return in the end to the wife to choose between him or the job…it is the nature of any man…can we change it?!!!!.....

08:55 AM Oct 21 2008 |

louisa_happy

China

divorce…

i don't think this man worth your sacrifice of quiting job.

woman should be independent,a job is imporant for woman.if your quit the job,once he leaves you,can you know what will happen? no lover,no job,maybe no money…

women are no longer the dutiful wives who give up their jobs for their husbands.

11:21 AM Oct 21 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

then it will differ according to the features of men of every rigon..and relgion…galant, generous or not..and so

12:21 PM Oct 21 2008 |