Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

do you beilieve true love

kelly16

kelly16

China

do you believe true  love in world?

if have,write in here….

02:58 PM Feb 27 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Alpha_Stemp

Ukraine

:) Amazing! One word. I like it! It's the best answer I've read on this forum before, really! :)

06:16 PM Oct 24 2007 |

pinkfishbone

China

i dont believe it .hehEmbarassed

03:55 AM Oct 25 2007 |

pinkfishbone

China

i dont believe   it  always

03:56 AM Oct 25 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear, your question is not digestible…...

how many types of love are there…? love is simply love & it's always true

is there any love which is not true…?

at least i don't know.

09:31 PM Nov 05 2007 |

Bellring

Bellring

Russian Federation

Yes, there is no love which wouldn’t be true as such one isn’t love but deceive, a broken thing which doesn’t work and it can’t be called love. Those who thought it had been true love were mistaken and should leave this thing and continue their search with hearts full of hope to become victorious next time. When you find true love you are to keep it from drying out. The best variant of true love is when it lives after his or her death in the memory of those who love one despite his/her being in grave.

01:36 PM Nov 06 2007 |

live20

live20

United Arab Emirates

LOVE starts with a SMILE , grows with a KISS, and ends with a TEARCry

02:16 PM Nov 06 2007 |

CANDY_LIMON

Belarus

sure, love is the main thing in the whole world!!! without it we became angry we lose our kindness… as 4 me, love helps to live at all. and i'm happy to love and to be loved!

02:48 PM Nov 06 2007 |

anna90x

Germany

if you believe in true love you will find it one day

03:00 PM Nov 06 2007 |

Renz

Pakistan

First of all, define the word "LOVE".What sort of passion,emotion, feelings exactly it is.Everything in this world is relative.is "LOVE" relative or absolute?

04:04 PM Nov 06 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

LOVE means truthfulness….I think there is no need to say"True Love" Love… if it is….. the  only  truth of this universe…ther is no other tuth than the love…I t's different topic that we don't know what love is…..

05:55 PM Nov 06 2007 |