Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

About some strange messages!!!

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Do you get this kind of message from somepeople who doesn't have any profile on e-baby? I began to hate that, they are always sending  this kind of messages to me, I don't know who they are and I always delete them and sign as a spam  I want to get rid of them…....Who can help me?Subject:hello my loveFrom:msbaby99 Sent:08:41 AM Oct 23 2008Message:

hello my love

My name is Anthonia i saw your profile (www.englishbaby.com) and i became interested in you and i will like to know more about you so that i will tell you whom i am and i also send you my picture for you to see me and communicate with me Plesae i will like you to email me email () Pleaseyou mail to me i will be highly appreciated and remember that colour or distance does not matter but love matters a lots in life..
Remain Bless From Yours Loved One Anthonia
please write me ( )
have a nice day
my love please i will like you to write to my email box ok so that i will give you my phonto remain bless Anthonia

my love i want you to write to my email box now so that i will send you my lovely photo ok i am waiting for you mail

06:22 PM Oct 23 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Ashly87

Ashly87

China

oh,maybe ur famous so ….

:D

tell it to administrator,they can help u

12:26 AM Oct 24 2008 |

zaw tun

zaw tun

Myanmar

Me too zeus2006,I don't know who sent this message.I think one of the animal from hell gave these messages to us.

12:28 AM Oct 24 2008 |

xiaoxiao1219

China

this kind of messages are really disgusting.

01:40 AM Oct 24 2008 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

Hey..they probably your friendly neighbourhood ,or a very desperate housewife..Surprised

So, be very careful,don't get yourself into some boxing match..

02:07 AM Oct 24 2008 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Thanks friends, I have been getting this kind of meessages for when I got membership of e-baby, and I always used to firstly sign as a spam then delete but it wasn't solution as Justic said. They are sent from always different countries' name. I wonder why? and I wonder why they don't check my profile at that time they will be able to see that I'm married. I don't want to be famous, Ashly87, after this situation what kind of life they have I can understand them. Just this is a bit small problem but it disturbs me, what if their life …. God save them…. :)

10:43 AM Oct 24 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

i also received one and it's the same just the name was different.it was from mr.wisdom who i thiunk has no wisdom.i just egnore silly messages.

12:11 PM Oct 24 2008 |

dahai2006

China

don't mind it! delete them.

02:09 PM Oct 24 2008 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Yeah, it is easy to say '' don't mind it'' I told I've been getting them for two years nearly each day. I always reported it as spam, it wasn't solution, I deleted when I got them, it wasn't solution. I wrote this maybe someone hears me and help me from e-baby….

05:38 PM Oct 24 2008 |

rooia

rooia

Iraq

Oh i havenot recived such a message yet..but it is really meaningless and boring.

07:06 AM Oct 26 2008 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

And guys..,after some email connection to each other,she's start to sound strange..

They even telling us (more a less): My dearest / love one…... i have some trouble to claim out my money from my country bank.I have 10 billion usd now freeze and need a business partner from the overseas country so that i can transfer my money to their account for a while..

They even ask for your bank account no. and the name of your bank ,and they even ask you to contact someone in their country for that purpose ..,and she also sent you her nice picture..,and the picture getting more nicer after you response accordingly to her..Laughing

But i am not buying it,so be careful,don't let her sell you at a cheap market..

03:25 AM Oct 27 2008 |