Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Have you ever fallen in love?

maya_run

maya_run

Thailand

have you?
How was that feel?
Just share idea about this.
lolKiss

12:15 PM Oct 25 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

yana011

yana011

Philippines

yes!

well its exciting and fun. can make you smile without a reason.  can give you chills, can make you sing like PRO. can make you silly sometimes and can make your day so colorful =D 

12:19 PM Oct 25 2008 |

Essuada

Azerbaijan

yes i think its exists. i would never fal in love but i want to love .if there are respect,sincerity and honest

12:57 PM Oct 25 2008 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Dear friends,

Love is to meet a correct person in a wrong time or opposite one (Wrong person,correct time). At that moment it starts to grove up. Yes, at the begining it looks as if it makes you happy, smile ….. but this is just its skin, you should see its inside but it is impossible, because it makes you also blind. I have that experiance but when I woke up, ( I mean when I began to see everthing) it was so late…. Now, I'm not fall in love with my wife, but I love her much, I respect her, we are lover at the same time we are  good friends, she is my slender swan, she is my life. I met a correct person in a correct time :) but this is not fall in love…Fall in love, stay far from me….

Fall in love is very dangerus for me.You live  all these feelings at the same relationship: hate, love, sex, passion, revenge but can't spareted from him/her till when love finishes its work with you.

02:41 PM Oct 25 2008 |

maya_run

maya_run

Thailand

Thanks for reply my topic with all your experiences, that's lovely. I wish I could have one that I can rely on like u said

02:29 AM Oct 27 2008 |