Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Can we influence our dreams from the outside?

Rise

Rise

Germany

Recently I noticed again that the dreams I have while sleeping influence my matitunal mood, and above that sometimes my whole day.

Now I am wondering if there are possibilities to influence our dreams while sleeping. I mean, there a various theories like reading a good book before falling asleep or simply relaxing, but can we also do something WHILE sleeping?

03:37 PM Oct 27 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Jeffery Sun

China

Yuna, i agree with your opinion.

Everything you done you thought during the day, should be the content of your dream

In our country, there is an adage says: dream is the thing your think about it deep in your heart.

01:58 AM Oct 30 2008 |

salinger

Germany

There are different psychology theory about dreams.i believe dreams are reflection of subconscious.Sometimes dreams give information about future sometimes it takes us to regrets of past

10:45 AM Oct 30 2008 |

Rise

Rise

Germany

The question had been more about what we can do while sleeping. For example I realised that if I fall asleep while listening to music and the music does not stop all through the night, I even hear it in my dreams and sometimes also the text influences my dream pictures. I just try to find out whether there are more possibilities like that. 

By the way… What do you think about sleepwalking?

02:55 AM Oct 31 2008 |