Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Would you like to chage anything in your lif? If yes, wat's that?

maya_run

maya_run

Thailand

Just like the topic

08:43 AM Nov 04 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

gkisseberth

Germany

I like your new picture. It's not as beautiful as you, but it's cool.

Neanderthals are a very interesting chapter in human evolution and there's still a lot to learn about them.

12:42 AM Nov 05 2008 |

krishwilliam90

Thailand

Yes, I want to change my life. So i want to tell you how to change my life, but it will take long time to tell, so i will tell you later. I am sorry if i am wrong!

04:50 AM Nov 05 2008 |

bint_4evr

bint_4evr

United Arab Emirates

i like to change myself Cool

12:10 PM Nov 05 2008 |

maya_run

maya_run

Thailand

Thanks for all your opinion o
I'm satisfy about my life now but what I would like a bit change is about my job too I wwould like to do what I like that's it.

For Yuna I hope u'll get what you want soon

Ps.Hakimi and can_i_cry I know their might be many person try to disturb our life talk but ignore them and also make a good topic to share together

03:26 AM Nov 06 2008 |

xingyuan

xingyuan

China

Right,I agree with very much.Anybody from different country,different continent,they will be all the same.Because they dislike them present life and they want to chang it.But how can we do it.It is a dificult?I dont known and chang.I just work hard and hard to gain my dream.

09:20 AM Nov 07 2008 |

mrduzindu

Bolivia

I dont learn english  someone help me please I like philosoph just please someone help me my email is  I want to change my life I try for it but I cant succesful when I wake up every morning I see same thing there are no change in this life it is kills me

01:25 PM Jan 31 2010 |

mrduzindu

Bolivia

it is a nonsence we cant do it never never never belive me

01:29 PM Jan 31 2010 |

Nice shadow

United Arab Emirates

I want to be fluent in english. also I want to get ajob. I agree with other people ebaby become so boring. I wnat somebody to help me.

02:54 PM Jan 31 2010 |