Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

snow

gracejiang

China

I like building snowman and snowball fights. But I only played it in my childhood , because it rarely snows in my hometown now .

It is really a pity!

09:04 AM Jan 16 2002 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Linguist

Linguist

Russian Federation

Poor you!!!
 I love snow! And i am happy to behold it every single winter )) Though sometimes i have to wait…climate is getting warmer. Still, snowfall is one of the most amazing nature beauties one can see Smile

!!! SNOW FOREVER !!!

09:22 PM Nov 12 2007 |

gkisseberth

Germany

You can have the snow, Linguist  ;)

I grew up in the norther US, and I have had enough of it. It's pretty yes, but after it falls, it seems only a hassle. 

I am much closer to the equator now, and I thought I escaped, but last week we had hail and snow in Bogota. 

Very rare, but if it happens again, i might find myself moving out of the mountains for the coast.

11:23 PM Nov 12 2007 |

nangofrank

nangofrank

China

My city is called ice city in China. It is because there has not only ice but also snow in winter. It host international ice & snow festival every year,  Having fun with the snow, I like it very much. But I haven't seen any snow in this winter, where is it? Waiting…...

01:46 AM Nov 13 2007 |

princeton_girl1010

Israel

in our town it just snowed like twice !! yes i think the first one was before i have born and the 2nd one was when i was 7 years old.. i think ... i can't remember exactly .. 

09:33 PM Nov 22 2007 |

wlwendy

wlwendy

China

now I lived in Yantai, which is in shandong province. It is a beautiful coastal city.It often snows heavily in winter. sometimes it is really a hassle.for we have to be very careful when we walk.it is easy to silde.this year it has snowed once a few days ago.of course I am very excited about the first snow.

01:10 AM Nov 23 2007 |

kitty_8

China

I love snow very much, but my hometown never snow beacause of high temprature. During my collegue in Henan Zhengzhou, I have seen snow. It's very beautiful, I love it. Now I am working in Zhuhai, I will aslo never see snow. So I want to go back Zhengzhou to see snow again!

03:21 AM Nov 23 2007 |