Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

is there a person who really can read you?

louisa_happy

China

just wanner know….

01:57 AM Nov 09 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

yea there is… i met a guy that even didnt know me, talked abou me, and almost everything he said was truth…

i think that's not lucky…

=)

02:06 AM Nov 09 2008 |

louisa_happy

China

i mean….

this person can really understand you…

he/she knows what do you want ,what do you mean,why you do such a thing….

he/she can comfort you when  you are sad, he/she can share the happiness with you…..

even though he/she is far away from you,but still cares about you…

02:15 AM Nov 09 2008 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

yes there is =)

02:40 AM Nov 09 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

I have one very close friend who always knew my mood, without one word between us. She's quite far away now and the distance doesn't seem to matter. 

01:41 AM Nov 10 2008 |

louisa_happy

China

yes,i always wanna there be a friend like that…but it's really hard to find one

12:49 PM Nov 10 2008 |

Ornamin C

Ornamin C

Qatar

Tongue outi dont think there is some one could understand me or at least knowing me verey well

03:31 PM Nov 10 2008 |

PMV

PMV

China

how many times i wished to have a person who knows me well, not just in the surface.  seems like its really fucking hard to find one..maybe there is only one who can do that living in the unknown corner of this world.  so you have got to try this out..

08:11 AM Nov 11 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Of course! My spanish brother!!! He always save my life even when we are far away from each other. His advices have been really helpful for me. And my dear friend and LITTLE GIRL too!! (You rules B!!) She´s amazing!!!

But the person I would like to understand me, pick me, and love me, doesn´t have and idea!!!!  

08:52 AM Nov 11 2008 |

belief_cool88

China

i still did not find one ,sometime i fell lonly ,cause i didn't find some one knows me .maybe no one knows how disapponited am i .but i still believe there is one who really read me.

11:50 AM Nov 11 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

belief_cool88: Maybe you need to trust in people first. If you are not open, your chances are completely lost. For me it´s reall hard telling my fears, personal problems or my feelings to someone else, but my friends give me the confidence I need, and they always have great advices.

For sure there´s somebody next to you, Maybe you have not seen that there´s someboy near to you in this moment. Smile 

01:22 PM Nov 11 2008 |