Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

MY THINKING

yiyueya

yiyueya

China

AS WELL KONWN  ,LINING IN THE  WORLD ISNT A EASY THING  ,BUT ,HOW  WE   SPEEDING  .FROM   CHILDHOOD  TO  ADULT .WE HAVE TO  HAPPED  SOMETHING  .BUT  ,LESS  TIME  WE  FACT  IT .WHY  !!!I REALY   DONT KONW   .LIKE  THIS  .MY STUDY  ...,.I STUDY  14 YEARS  .HOWEVER  ,I DIDNT LIKE  AT ALL  .IN THE  COLLEGE  ,I LEARN   MEDICAL .MAYBE   TO BE  A  NURSE IN THE FUTHUR  .IN FACT  . I AWFULLY DONT LIKE  .WHY  I SHOULD  CHOOSE  IT .AS MY FAMILY DESIDE  AND  MY VIEWS .MY HOOBY ARE LOST  .MY  LOVE IS  POLICE  AND TRAVELER  AND   FRRER .SO…..I THINK  LIFE  IS HARD  ,AND  I REALLY   WANT TO DO MY  FAVORTIE   THING AND   HAVE  A WARM  HOME  IN THE  FUTURE ,FINDINMD  A   GOOD  BOY  .LEAD  A   HAPPIEST  LIFE  ....

09:09 PM Nov 17 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

why not yiyueya ? i think we can do what we want ,but first we try to be flexible more with our circumstances ,then we can to deceive our it are bad…

try to not see bad things in the life. make change inside you.. 

09:22 PM Nov 17 2008 |

micyarrah

micyarrah

Algeria

I have one thing to say to you yiyueya , if you don't like something don't do it , especially in the health field , it's your future ,you the only one that should choose what to do , and if your parents see how bad you want it , finally they 'll let you do it , they think that they know what's better for you ,and no one can blame them , their love is their motive

but if you really want something else let them know , don't keep it to your self , eventually they'll understand

good luck

do what you love and love what you do

09:52 PM Nov 17 2008 |