Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you belive in ghost or aliens?

Jinn_daniels

India

Have some interesting stories about you or your known some 1 seeing a ghost or an alien?share with us…..

05:54 PM Nov 20 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Jinn_daniels

India

Thats not fair,i meant dead ghosts or aliens from other planets,i am a living ghost and an alien from earth,he he….

05:59 PM Nov 20 2008 |

Jinn_daniels

India

Very interesting,keep digging a little job guys,doing a great job so far

06:10 PM Nov 20 2008 |

Jinn_daniels

India

Very interesting,keep digging a little deeper guys,doing a great job so far

06:11 PM Nov 20 2008 |

Kviva

Kviva

Russian Federation

On ghost yes, it material exist. But aliens, it's the idea for get a money: magazins about aliens, TV-program and etc

08:21 PM Nov 20 2008 |

Nightvision

United Arab Emirates

who believes in ghosts must believe too in UFO's :D

i don't believe on them really, why do they exist only in usa or other countries exept my country ???? lol

yuna braska —> the answer is easy is like the benefit of ur existence to worship The GOD ( ALLAH ) Smile

03:21 PM Dec 19 2008 |

endurereality

United States

Have some interesting stories about you or your known some 1 seeing a ghost or an alien?share with us…..

We cannot disprove or prove that Aliens exist- since majority of the galxey is unexplored. As for spirits/ghosts I do not believe in such mythology thats tied so closely with religion :)

11:45 PM Dec 20 2008 |