Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what would u do ?

heidili

China

if u saw somebody you like ,what would u do and if you saw someone you dislike ,what would u do ?

09:01 AM Nov 28 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

rayson

rayson

China

if you find sb you like. i think you'd better speak out to him or her. but the premise is he(she) is single.

and if you see someone you dislike. just leave. ofcourse. if he(she) is you firend. the best way to do is talk with him(her). may the problem will be solved.

it's my answers . :)

01:06 PM Nov 28 2008 |

Chuanhui

Chuanhui

China

If you find Someone you dislike,maybe u should find out the reason why you have this feeling about him/her.It's with same difficulty to like or dislike a person.u know,there are many people bacome good friends while they didn't have good first impressions with others.

11:06 AM Nov 29 2008 |

Tsaokuohua

China

I will do not equ.l  you would to do .

01:42 PM Nov 29 2008 |

wanye27

China

anything  depends on you.

01:52 PM Nov 29 2008 |

Clauss

Clauss

Ukraine

If I like some person I show my attention to her. she must know  about my feelings.

And if i don't like smb I'll never show it. I'll try to finish our communication as quick as possible.Undecided

01:57 PM Nov 29 2008 |