Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

FAII IN LOVE

梦hi

China

i am falling in love with someone .he is very good ,he always gives evey care to me ,and he always is the first person who finds if i am happy or has a hard time, i was lone ly before ,but when i meet him ,my life is change.i am not lonely again .he gives much happy and care,i have realy fallen in love with him .but now we have said goodbye to each other ,there have something trouble with us ,i am very sad ,but i am not at ease ,we have misunderstand.he cares about me very much ,i am always very shy to accept it ,which makes him think that i am not care about him ,in fact ,i am vey care about him ,but i dare not to express my feelings .now ,we become the stranges ,we all in the pain ,what should i do to retract it ?

03:14 AM Nov 30 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

wanye27

China

i don't understand.as you said you two love and care of each other,but why you are not together.I think there is something wrong has happened.i think the key problem may be the misunderstanding or something else you sould find out.I suggest you find a chance to meet him and try to tell him what your mind is and tell him how much you love him and…...

love needs more communication…love needs more understanding…love needs expressions and speak out…..

good luck to you

03:37 AM Nov 30 2008 |

Radunagi

Radunagi

United States

It is hard to be shy.  I feel for you. 

However, the problem is simple, and you have already said it – you are afraid to say what you feel.  That's normal, it certainly isn't bad, but it is stopping you from moving forward with your feelings.

Let me tell you, it is much easier to live with and forget your mistakes when they come from you following your heart.  So, just tell him how you feel ^^ whatever happens, at least you will know that you tried your best.  

03:44 AM Nov 30 2008 |

honlytang

honlytang

Fiji

姑娘,你还小。我认为你坠入爱河还为时过早

对吗?

感情不太好说。但这只代表我个人意见。

Best wishes for U.

07:54 AM Nov 30 2008 |

zhouyuan1202

China

don't think to much , everything is ok! believe your feeling

11:35 AM Nov 30 2008 |

rayson

rayson

China

i dont know what's problem. or the key problem

you said you love him but left him because of some misunderstand. just that ??? sure ?? 

try to find out the real problem. and communicate with him. then the problem will be solved. i think it's not diffcult. because you have time? alright? it's principal .

the last . dont be shy ,just try.  only try can help you to succsed. and transfer the situation. good luck..and best wishes

05:03 AM Dec 01 2008 |

SENHY

SENHY

China

i think conmmunication and understand the most important than everything,do u real learnt him and  his idea?

12:49 AM Dec 02 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

It happens when we fall in love.

because we don't know what love is, we misunderstand love , we have some needs & when someone supply us the attention we call it love, it is not love , both have some expectations, it is love of needs & it is really fall in love.

Actually we should learn to rise in love, that is we should understand ourself & feel clearly that meeting of desires is different from the real love.

To fall in love means to have expectations from each other & it remains in working upto the point of meeting alone.As you need care he too/ she too needs care, it is like beggere at begger's door.

It is not love at all. 

01:40 AM Dec 02 2008 |