Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Are you interested in Japan??

yukiko15

yukiko15

Japan

I'm a japanese.

I like Japan very muchTongue out

It is comfortable to live here.

There are many world heritages sites in Japan.

Do you like Japan?

And  do you want to visit Japan?

05:03 AM Dec 03 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

endurereality

United States

very much so.. ever since I was a small child. I feel a deep personal connection to Japan spiritually and mentally. I believe its my personal dream / destiny. I was brought up in a small Japanese community in AMERICA which played an influence in my life.. also grew up on most Japanese products and TV shows. I plan to visit soon.. be expecting me~ haha ;)

06:20 AM Dec 03 2008 |

Huyen

Huyen

Viet Nam

I have visited Japan once and really enjoyed my time there. Yes, I like Japan, and I like other countries too.

05:02 AM Dec 04 2008 |

tinan9690

tinan9690

China

I have been working for nearly 5years in Japanese Cor.I deeply understand the culture,unite all the workmates,how to follow up a problem,keep persistence,how to make a plan, and try to close the aim.What a pity i have no chance to go abroad to Japan.But i would prefer to visit,enjoy the spring bath.And the Japanese in female words is very gentle,very comfortable really.

06:09 AM Dec 04 2008 |

louisa_happy

China

yes,i'm interested in japan now after reading some novels written by japenese writer and seeing japanese series.

i also want to learn japanese some day as my third language,now i can say THANK YOU,HELLO,SEE YOU…some easy words in japanese Laughing    宇多田 ヒカル,she is my idol,i like her song and her voice so much!

besides,one of my sister is in japan now,i hope i can go there too!

03:52 AM Dec 06 2008 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

I am soo interested in japanese women…and.. opps sorry.. its about country isnt it?...wow..sorry for not reading the title…hehe

04:03 AM Dec 06 2008 |

yukiko15

yukiko15

Japan

Thank you very much!

I'm glad to hear your opinion.

Please come to JapanLaughing

04:38 AM Dec 10 2008 |

Mion

Mion

Ukraine

I love it and I want to visit it very muchSmile

02:53 PM Jun 22 2010 |

Ariel14

Ariel14

Brazil

I use to watch anime, and that made me want to go to Japan.

Their  folklore is very interesting, and I love the music.

02:37 PM Jun 23 2010 |

someonesomewhere

Canada

Japan is very nice place, but you must know the language to stay there at least the basics, but if you want to visit i think no problem

i would love to go there !

08:09 PM Sep 27 2013 |