Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do You Have a Dream?

loveOK

loveOK

China

I think everyone has dream of life,but there are few people who will make it come ture.I think they are seccessful man,despite they will be hurt by the tribulation.Do you have a dream,can you make it come true,what will you do for it?

08:45 AM Dec 05 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

summer16

summer16

Saudi Arabia

I actually have a big list of dreams

travelling in my own plane , working in my own hospital , adopting to sweet babies and so on ….

i'm working very hard every day and every moment to make my deams come true

planing, studying, sucrefising and thinking all the time of that moment on my 40th birthday celebrating of opening my hospital with family and friends all around me

i think it would be the greatest moment in my whole life. _ 

08:03 PM Dec 06 2008 |

ahen611

ahen611

China

i agree with you.In fact,every female is finding a suitable man.though it is difficult to meet,still have a chance.let us prey four ourselves together!

12:36 PM Dec 12 2008 |

ahen611

ahen611

China

i agree with you.In fact,every female is finding a suitable man.though it is difficult to meet,still have a chance.let us prey four ourselves together!

12:36 PM Dec 12 2008 |

niao

niao

China

Dream is life, and life is dream.

02:08 PM Dec 12 2008 |

niao

niao

China

Dream is life, and life is dream.

02:08 PM Dec 12 2008 |

Las Verre

Las Verre

Indonesia

I have so many dreams: to be a famous author and fashion designer, travelling around the world, get a scholarship to learn German in Germany, be successful and always happy, and many others…

03:47 PM Dec 12 2008 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

My father wants me to be the ceo of a big company or a president of my country…( what a big dream)unfortunately, i am not be like what he wants…because my father is just over react/ambitious (i think).

When i am in high school i dream about to be a geologist or a psycologist,but as you see i am not, but i tell to my self..if i couldn get it.. my child will get it for me… 

03:17 AM Dec 13 2008 |

cjs2000

China

My dream is to find a good job recently .

03:39 AM Dec 13 2008 |

tinan9690

tinan9690

China

What a pity! If what did dear shardzoo say is true,what can i do? i do not wanna keep single anymore…

06:30 AM Dec 13 2008 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

Hi Tinan..,and everybody..,its doesn,t mean that although we are not in the same bus,doesn,t mean that we cannot found eachother/reach eachother…..As you can see..,we are actually in the same journey…and in that journey we found eachother in this web site (ebaby) isn't that great…Part of our dream…?? Yes…

And Tinan..This world actually is getting smaller…don,t worry about finding someone special in your life…

11:35 AM Dec 13 2008 |