Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Is it a true conversion ?

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

An  deputy chiefe minister of Haryana  ( an state of India)who was a hindu,

got converted to Islam,& got 2nd married ,

I feel he converted to Islam just to go beyond Hindu marriage act.

do you feel that this type of conversion is the conversion of religion ? 

02:25 AM Dec 08 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

anas.n

anas.n

Syrian Arab Republic

If you are right and he is only convert to Islam just to mirage a second time Allah will never accept him but Islam have so many amazing thing how is know why he came a Muslim.

02:57 AM Dec 08 2008 |

sunay

sunay

Turkey

Hi Devindernagpal,
I just wonder why the members of english baby are so keen on religion topics. I wrote in my prifile how long i have been member at e baby. Since then I have been seeing here mostly religios topics and ask myself why the members are concerned with it. I think if something is clear for me i wont doubt and talk about it. But as far as I can see here the people have necessity to get an affirmation how wonderful their belief is. For this reason I am asking myself why do they need such necessity? Is the reason maybe because they also have doubt and look for acknowledgement of the way they go in life and just to feel better themselves or just to get advantages of it like in your example? I can make my mind about people who believes in whatsever but I cant never understand why some people change their religion.

08:31 AM Dec 08 2008 |

sunay

sunay

Turkey

Hi Blink,

I think you are a clever man and a wonderful father. But i cant understand what you are talking there. I am so sorry for that.

08:45 AM Dec 08 2008 |

sunay

sunay

Turkey

i cant understand why you believe in GOD. That was why i was so sorry..

08:58 AM Dec 08 2008 |

sunay

sunay

Turkey

Blink,
As you know the human being is not be able to understand whats happening in our living space. So they created something which helped them to negotiate their fears at that time. But you also know that  something which made fears to human being  were known by scientists nowadays. Why dont we make our life roles ourselves? In my opinion we know well ethically whats good or whats bad for an humanely life. Why dont we spend our time for real life in spite of  a religion to interpret for current situations? I think the life is so short to find an answer for all of our questions but we are alive and can make our life humanely also without religion. I just wanted to share my opinion with you. Religion is a part of my culture and I appreciate it but i wont let it to affect my life.    

09:28 AM Dec 08 2008 |

sunay

sunay

Turkey

You are absolutelly right. you believe in yourself and the GOD is a creation in your mind  nothing else.Smile

09:34 AM Dec 08 2008 |

sunay

sunay

Turkey

Blink,

I am glad to know that you are not here for any kind of propagation and that your relationship with your creator personal is. There is nothing to make someone as inferior.  Opinion are just opinion to discuss about . They cant be inferior or superior because they are subjective. Since i have been here i just wondered the necessity to talk about the religion islam and I suspected of doing a bit propaganda. Thank you for your explanation…

10:46 AM Dec 08 2008 |