Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

which one will you choose?

louisa_happy

China

assume that you have a bad illness now,like a cancer,AIDs or something others…

will you choose to stay in the hospital to accept the treatment which is not sure to be efficient,

or choose to do something you want to do that you havn't done?

04:02 AM Dec 18 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

me4bigbear

me4bigbear

China

Attitude is everything.Our life is all about choice,I choose the better thing for me,no matter it's efficient or not.I never regret,beacause of I do my best.

04:15 AM Dec 18 2008 |

casey618

China

I think I will choose to do something I want to do that I havn't done.If I'm dead I can't do anything.

04:27 AM Dec 18 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

If there were a possibility, even if it were minimal, I´d choose to stay in hospital to get the treatments doctors recommended me. I´d figth to stay alive.

06:16 PM Dec 18 2008 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

2.one :P

06:18 PM Dec 18 2008 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

If there is a hope even less I prefer to stay at hospital… But there is no, just I do what I want….

08:51 PM Dec 18 2008 |

M_honor

M_honor

Lebanon

yes like Zeus…if there is 1% hope I prefer to stay in hospital and don't give up.

08:56 PM Dec 18 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

MATRIX_07: Do you believe in miracles?? I do.

I had a car accident 3 weeks ago, my car can´t be fixed (it was totally damaged) and the only thing I got was a minor injury in my neck. I thought my faith saved me. 

I mean, if I have the same faith I have had in all this time I believe a miracle could happen if I were sick. For me, it´s a question of faith.

I agree with you about accepting what God choose for us, but even in the hard lessons (bad situation, illnesses, etc), he give us the chance to choose or keep the feeling of fight for being alive.

05:07 AM Dec 21 2008 |

louisa_happy

China

thank you for all your comments  ;)

for me,if the treatment costs a lot,and there were just a little chances,i prefer to do someting i want to do than stay in the bed to wait for the death coming…there's nothing even worse in the world to wait to die…

but i think people around me,my parents my friends…they will persuade me to accept the treatment…they want me to live…

so, i think this is the hardest thing to choose in the workdUndecided

07:56 AM Dec 21 2008 |

timothyl

China

If there is little hope to live,I prefer to something I want to do.As louisa said,it's the worst thing to wait to die.

08:22 AM Dec 21 2008 |

ambitious rody

Egypt

hi for all,for me i think i will stay at hospital even with little chance of cure

beceause if i neglect my illness then die,god will ask me for that careless

so i have to do my best as possible as i can

10:20 PM Dec 21 2008 |