Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

life is getting harder and harder,isn't it?

jennifer221

China

hello ,everyone ,i am so glad that you can read my new subject.

as the worldwide economic crisis is getting worse and worse .China has also been affected ,

i am a real estate broker in China . after the olympic ,the economic crisis kicked off on the market .

my job has been affected heavily.

as the christmas and new year's coming .a lot countries launched that send currency as a gift to their citizen .

how about your country? in China ,beijing ,during Christmas time ,all the entertainment area increases their

commodities price ,which is approved by the government .

let me hear some hot topic from you ,dears 

04:31 AM Dec 25 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Elaine Zhao

United States

Coolyes. life is tough. i want to change my job rencently, but….the effection of the world economic.

05:34 AM Dec 25 2008 |

Faya2014

Faya2014

Uzbekistan

Come on, guys!!!!!!!!!!Smile You make problems by yourself. everything dipends of you. just YOU can make your life better. wake up tomorow and tell to yourself My life is wonderfull!!! and say it 5 -10 -25 -50 times  While that you will not believe in  it Wink  take care

05:44 AM Dec 25 2008 |

jennifer221

China

yes i do hope that .unfortunately ,that can work out only psycologically ,i do hope it can help me in the real world ,now ,21st century is monetary time, all things need money,(except love,friendship.)

that's what happens to the world now ….

anyway ,nice suggestion. i will try to make it on my own

08:17 AM Dec 25 2008 |

Maxzhuzhichao

China

Life is full of challenge. Face it when it comes.

08:54 AM Dec 25 2008 |

wangxugangzy

China

life is life,not ideal.We have to face all these facts.But we can do everything just because we are young and we can have more attempts.So,i think that the future will be fine and believe yourself. 

08:57 AM Dec 25 2008 |

lovelysara

lovelysara

United Arab Emirates

Economic crisis what a nice subject hhh sooo as we noticed about the negative impact of the economic crisis in many countries and life is getteing so harder as u said its true  but alhmdolah we have good health and mind our life doesnt deserve to be sad for that problem soo guys enjoy ur life life is just for seconds

11:07 AM Dec 25 2008 |

xuemei1984

xuemei1984

China

Yes ,life changed already.We have no choice but only to accept it .So I will work harder before I lose it

01:28 PM Dec 25 2008 |

april0122

april0122

China

You can't change the world,well,why not to face it?Everything will be better,China will be better too!Just enjoy your life!

08:31 PM Dec 25 2008 |

JuneGirl

Uzbekistan

I live in country with a low economic. I dont see that crisis change my life-) i used to survive in bad situations but i love my life. When i feel bad i think there are not war in my country, i have family and friends. And if my work not so good and i haven’t a lot of money but i can buy bred to eat and dont be hungry. War and crims are worst evil worldwide than crisis i guess…

05:02 AM Dec 30 2008 |

jennifer221

China

today is the end of 2008 . hope all the people  in the world will have peacefull life .

hope the day will get better and better . hope all the creature in the world will have prosperous life .

04:59 AM Dec 31 2008 |