Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

)pics(Today ..they destroied the hospitals and killed the patients

just---girl

Saudi Arabia

Today ..they destroied the hospitals and killed the patients

08:25 AM Dec 28 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

osesame

osesame

Egypt

shame on us muslims….we still afread they say we r terrorists..i feel my heart twisted…

09:15 AM Dec 28 2008 |

lady of virtues

Saudi Arabia

shame on isreals and shame on all who support it…..

do not blame muslims osesame …

yes isreal r terrorists ..and criminals and killeres of Prophets

11:03 AM Dec 28 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

"do not blame muslims osesame "
how…...then i blame israeel….for our shamful situation…

12:13 PM Dec 28 2008 |

just---girl

Saudi Arabia

^^^^^^

؟؟؟؟

what ?

06:22 PM Dec 28 2008 |

just---girl

Saudi Arabia

06:37 PM Dec 28 2008 |

micyarrah

micyarrah

Algeria

I was going to write a topic on this matter but you beat me to it

I don't know how the world work!!!!

when one israelian soldier was kept hostage they entred in a war with lebanon cos thier soldier is a person he deserved to fight for him, and every person ( authority) rushed to say israel has the right to protect and clam the soldier even if it meant killing millions of persons and destroying half of a country

and now 300 person but palestinian persons has died in these last 2 days with almost a million wonded parson , and still  no respons so whatever  , we always hide in the shadow waiting for israel to stop from her self  afraid from "her mother" , just watching the news seeing people diyng others dead like it is a normal thing and saying what can we do , it's not in our hands .our biggiest betrayal is to watch the terific murders and not react , and believe me it is as bad as if  we were the killers ourselves

now at last forgive my mistakes  and if you know a way that can let us react in any way , please share it with us , GOD halp our brothers and sister in ghasa , peace

10:35 PM Dec 28 2008 |

sofiene

sofiene

Tunisia

No one to defend muslims?

Who is supposed to defend them?

Let's go back to the sunnah of our beloved Mohamed (pbuh) and find out the answer.

08:45 AM Dec 29 2008 |

just---girl

Saudi Arabia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WaCJn4hdjc

10:56 AM Dec 29 2008 |