Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

do u have any lover in ur married life?

yudao

yudao

China

it's immoral and lawless  to have another lover after a man(or woman) was married?

but actually  it is  familiar in our  society. what is ur opinion?

02:48 PM Dec 28 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

betrayal

betrayal

Oman

Who said that is immoral and lawless?

the person has the right to love anyone he wants in his limited life. Next time try to use the proper words in place of immoral and lawless.

Regrads,

Betrayal

05:25 PM Dec 28 2008 |

Margaret

Margaret

United Arab Emirates

Yudao ! your subject title is totally different to what it contains ! I'm sorry, I didn't get your point clearly to know what do you exactly mean ! 

However, if you mean divorced people then you tell me why it should be immoral and lawless !?!

But, if someone is married he /she should respect their marriage or otherwise why did they get married if they are going to cheat on each other? Do you think hurting someone or breaking his heart is something funny ! If they are going to do something like this to each other then I think there is no meaning for their marriage. Anyway, Yudoa of course it is immoral and lawless if it was in this situation.

06:11 PM Dec 28 2008 |

yudao

yudao

China

thanks for ur comments, sorry for my wrong  expression.

my meaning maybe  is  as below:

besides his wife(or her husband) ,if he(she) has another lover at the same time, what's ur opinion?

01:15 AM Dec 29 2008 |

Margaret

Margaret

United Arab Emirates

Then my answer will be the same ...

But, if someone is married he /she should respect their marriage or otherwise why did they get married if they are going to cheat on each other? Do you think hurting someone or breaking his heart is something funny ! If they are going to do something like this to each other then I think there is no meaning for their marriage. Anyway, Yudoa of course it is immoral and lawless if it was in this situation.

11:10 AM Dec 29 2008 |

firozehk

firozehk

India

my only lover in my married life is my wife no other woman has the privilege to love me or to be loved by me.

11:59 AM Dec 29 2008 |

coolali2004

Kuwait

i agree with Margaret  & disagree with betrayal

12:33 PM Dec 29 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear friends,

It is very personal matter between a couple. Actually we don't have any right to comment.It depends upon the understanding the two people have.

Our religion & culuture has very big shaddow upon our marriage.We are not practical & transparent enough.Most of the times all of us hides our original feelings & show our artificial face to public.We feel differnent & live either double life or supress our feelings.

You would not find any man or woman who would not have dreamt of any other than the spouse but we don't have courage to accept it.

even to think of someone else than spouse brings impurity in our life existentially, but we don't care so much & wear a mask & hide our original face.

The word 'love' is very vast & every couple has his own meaning.

For me 'love' gives freedom & anybody who hinders our freedom couldn't be called lover may it our spouse , if real understanding exist between a couple & both can enjoy life as they like. but if heart gets hurted by movemnts of other then marriage becomes a cage, but further that if we are supported by our spouse nobody shall need to outside of the married spouse.

All depends upon culture, religion, maturity & understanding between the couple.

01:11 PM Dec 29 2008 |

firozehk

firozehk

India

it is common sense. any relationship before marriage is premarital and any relationship after marriage is extramarital. as long as the married husband and wife are joned in holy matrimony until death do them part there is room for love between them but no room for lovers outside this duet. this is irrespective of any religion, culture or anything else. i may sound old fashioned to some but i am being pragmatic and honest. all people who think otherwise be prepared to be accountable to your better half, your conscience and god. regards.   

02:17 PM Dec 29 2008 |

hoangthu

hoangthu

Viet Nam

i think each person love all the life ( i say about the love between man and woman), but who to love? first, ofcouse that's husband or wife because no love no married, but please wonder ourself , are we sure of only love with husband or wife all the life? i suppose the love was  born, live and die. it 's meaning the love also need be care and grow up, no this we will lose emotions of love in our family. untill then, many people can begin with thinking of other special person besides husband or wife. i can understand about extramarital (in thinking sometimes) but can't eccept extramarital (in fact) when the marriage exist.

08:55 AM Dec 30 2008 |