Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

How can u be silent... :(

Nightvision

United Arab Emirates

plz try to publish this site as u can, picture talks. what is wrong with u ppl special those who speaks against Palestine i hates them after all this.

http://www.elfarra.org/gallery/gaza.htm

God protect you palestine from your enemies.

12:57 PM Jan 02 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Margaret

Margaret

United Arab Emirates

I hate everyone who give a hand for the Jews… I hate every coward in this world…. As I also hate the Jews and the people who support them …. They have no right to kill any Palestine people ..

These pictures + the other pictures which were spread here recently + the daily pictures are enough reason to why we hate Jews…  

I do not blame Hitler when he killed the Jews I hope if he killed them all. At least he was going to do a big favor for this world.

01:30 PM Jan 02 2009 |

lady of virtues

Saudi Arabia

whatever u own isreals …

the land u stole ..the innocent poor children u kill …

bear  in mind that Allah will judge eachperson..and the justice will rise.. even if u have the weapons and the military..

04:05 PM Jan 02 2009 |

messerschmitt

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

The palestininan way –

first get into the land, breed like rats and claim. this is my land. 

I also hate the Muslims who killed million of people around the world since 700AD. I also hate the Muslims who nearly annihilated the Zoroastrian people. I also hate the Muslim because of which i no longer live in Persia.

05:26 PM Jan 02 2009 |

muslima

Algeria

i'm not wondering about the Silence of arabs as i'm wondering ..how can the Arabs are trusting isreal when they promise the world by the peace….They betrayed the covennet with ALLAH before uw..how can they be  honest???

06:01 PM Jan 02 2009 |

Margaret

Margaret

United Arab Emirates

The palestininan way – first get into the land, breed like rats and claim. this is my land.

Oh really!! Why?  you didn't have a clue that the land is basically related to Palestine ! Or you are another person who is just brainwashed! By the way yes they are like rats you know why ?Because they are stronger and Jews feel afraid of them…. Jews are afraid of the rock thatPalestine’s guys hold ! It is exactly like rats ! when people see rats they runaway because they are afraid of the rats !! Can't you see how the rats are much stronger than a human sometimes!

I also hate the Muslims who killed million of people around the world since 700AD. 

I'm laughing here ! well why you hate Muslims and you didn't hate the people who were killed? Did you know them ?!  Did you how were their life was !!??? And did you know which kind of people they were ! Did you know what did they do to deserve been killed?

I also hate the Muslims who nearly annihilated the Zoroastrian people.

I was wondering why people hated Hitler, as I was wondering why did he deserve this much of hate !! but later when I read about him I figure out how wrong people was ! Maybe Hitler wasn't a a perfect person ! but at least he killed Jews because they deserved it !!! Have people ever thought about why Jews deserved death ! If they thought about it, and if they knew why the deserved it ! then they would not hate Hitler indeed they would wish if Hitler killed all Jews…. So I think you should read the history again ! But not the history which have been already corrupted !  

06:33 PM Jan 02 2009 |