Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What do you think about the man who donnated his house in Yemen??

hennda

hennda

Tunisia

I think he is so brave and generous to do so.What about you??WHAT DO YOU THINK

07:49 PM Jan 05 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

VAGOS

VAGOS

Syrian Arab Republic

tell me more about him!!!

10:42 PM Jan 05 2009 |

hennda

hennda

Tunisia

I read on the news of al Jazzera that this man donnated his house as a kind of support to HAMAS and the Palestinien.I don't have more details.May be someone from YEMEN can help me and give more details 

10:37 AM Jan 06 2009 |

hennda

hennda

Tunisia

Good joke hakimi you made me laugh.

I hope that those donnations will go to palestine because it will be really unfair if it doesn't.

11:31 AM Jan 06 2009 |

M_honor

M_honor

Lebanon

really a generous man.

but I hope so that these donations and money go right to Gaza..

By the way I heard a story I don't know if it was a fact or Joke! that there was a rich woman donated her special and precious necklace to palastine. After few weeks she saw it on Suha ( Arafat's wife) neck!

12:13 PM Jan 06 2009 |

gkisseberth

Germany

I have no respect for someone who sends support to terrorists.

01:42 PM Jan 06 2009 |

hennda

hennda

Tunisia

gkisserberth I respect your opinion but I think that you are wrong. I do respect this man more than all those you think stand as freedom Icons.

03:46 PM Jan 06 2009 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

Heyy gkissebert!! Maybe ur and our undersatdning of terrorism ar ediffirent..What do u think about it?

Can't Israel be the biggest terrorist?

Ohh Just think better..

U r too good to not understand humanity problem in Gaza!

06:14 PM Jan 06 2009 |

hennda

hennda

Tunisia

hakimi I really don't know what to say about Al Zandani I do believe in peaceful methods.

I want to study and help through things like this.But this doesn't mean that I doubt the efficiency of El Jihad.

I think that by establishing educated, aware,and sensitive generations we can do huge things.I hate to see arab girls and boys wasting their effort doing non sensical things like posting useless stuff instead of trying to show what the situation in Palestine is like and that is an example.

CaN I CrY I like your answer and thanks for the comment.

07:05 PM Jan 06 2009 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

I think that by establishing educated, aware,and sensitive generations we can do huge things.I hate to see arab girls and boys wasting their effort doing non sensical things like posting useless stuff instead of trying to show what the situation in Palestine is like and that is an example….

:)) But Arabs ministers are worse than Arabic e-babian :D

Critise them at 1….

We have to do somethig in politic n army at first..then in social.. then in money or something like it!

07:08 PM Jan 06 2009 |

hennda

hennda

Tunisia

CaN I CrY I doubt that abrab ministers are educated because aware people do not close the siege infront  of their needy brothers.

Conserning politics I think that it is as crucial as army.But having educated generations helps so much.If we had educated generations in the past we could have created nuclear bombs for protection.We could have established a good Economic system and many many other things .We could make other countries like America and Israel fear us and do not tourcher us.What do you think.

07:20 PM Jan 06 2009 |