Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

How do you think about China and their people?

JYL.jing

Taiwan

Hello!

I am a Chinese ,I  love our country very much .

how do you think about our country?

03:18 AM Jan 07 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

quit u

quit u

China

I am Chinese too         Its beautiful  Ilove here

03:26 AM Jan 07 2009 |

sophiezyn

China

i am a Chinese, too~

love my country^^and the great Chinese people.

03:37 AM Jan 07 2009 |

JYL.jing

Taiwan

Can you tell me where are you from?Maybe we are in the same city ,and we can make friends with each other.

05:55 AM Jan 07 2009 |

sophiezyn

China

i know u work in Liaoning…

i am in shandong now, and will go to Beijing for university.

08:17 AM Jan 07 2009 |

JYL.jing

Taiwan

very good ,which shcool ?

08:21 AM Jan 07 2009 |

JYL.jing

Taiwan

I

08:22 AM Jan 07 2009 |

vampi1120

vampi1120

Hong Kong

I LIKE TAIWAN , COZ MANY CHINESE LANGUAGE JAPAN COMICS AND JAPAN DVD~HAHA!

08:29 AM Jan 07 2009 |

JYL.jing

Taiwan

I must say sorry to you ,I am not come from taiwan ,I made something wrong .sorry ,but we can make friends either ,no matter where I come from .OK??

08:36 AM Jan 07 2009 |

sweet10hearts

Philippines

China…its a beautiful place, its culture and history. Can't say much coz am not a Chinese..and knew little about Chinese culture..though i have been to china few times in Shanghai.  Local products are cheap. Compared to what we have here in Manila. The only expensive there are those items that are imported. And the University fees are very expensive too. 

Chinese people are also nice…only one thing i have noticed was that mostly Chinese people find difficulty in English. Especialy the old one.  I did not say all. Wet market, malls, groceries…only few people can understand you…you can count on your fingers. I experimented to ask people passing our way…old ,young..we ask them in English and they tend to avoid you if you talk English. We visited one of a University there even college students were avoiding us…if they heard us saying English. It was a foreigner student who were able to entertain us to what we were looking for. We were doing inquiry of the requirements how to enroll there. My daughter is in China right now…but i guess we can't afford such high tuition fees so we decided to bring back my daughter here in Manila to continue her collegiate studies. But in fairness employees inside the university were polite and very accommodating.

10:25 AM Jan 07 2009 |

yuemei

yuemei

China

I am Conternese.I like China and culture

01:44 PM Jan 07 2009 |