Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

How do you think about China and their people?

JYL.jing

Taiwan

Hello!

I am a Chinese ,I  love our country very much .

how do you think about our country?

03:18 AM Jan 07 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

I think they are hard-worker

06:34 PM Jan 07 2009 |

peaceinyourheart

Turkey

ı met some  chinese people  in İstanbul  İn Turkey . and ı met  with  people from  china  in the englishbaby  chat rooms.they  are polite me .sincere ,with smiling face .

see  you chinese  people and  all asian people

08:55 PM Jan 07 2009 |

narges

narges

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hmm, i love chinese people! they r so kind to other people!

i saw them in my country they r tourists, i like chinese eyes !

they r so cute! and chinese r hard-worker! i like to see china and i like to learn chinese! Smile

10:44 PM Jan 07 2009 |

JYL.jing

Taiwan

Hi

sweet10hearts

I think you know a lot about China ,as you say ,china is a very beautiful country .the people here are very honest,we like to make friends with others all over the world .Our english is poor ,there is a little people use english ,only when they talk to foreigners.But i think we will learn it hard .my english is poor ,too,i think it will be better and better.i am very glad to hear that your doughter is studing in our country ,she must have a lot of friends here .the tuition fees is hight in china ,but i think she can earn money by herself ,she can teach someone english ,and she will be study a lot from others .I have never been to a foreign county ,so i only say what i think .see you next time .

01:55 AM Jan 08 2009 |

xinxue

xinxue

China

i am chinese ,i love  my country ,and welcome to my country ,i think  you will love it .

03:56 AM Jan 08 2009 |