Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Who Israel fights: Hamas using Children as human shields in Gaza

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

Hamas on a regular basis, to grab international sympathy from Israeli bombing run, uses civilians in buildings, or fires from buildings housing civilians.

Innocent people thus become pawns in Hamas conflict with Israel. This is the face of the enemy that Israel faces:

A video shot in Gaza showing Hamas gunmen using children as human shields. 

The video is here: http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-177297

or here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J08GqXMr3YE

Hamas Rockets During Cease-Fire and From Schoolyard 8 Jan. 09

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN9WzUc7iB0

Weapons Hidden in Mosque Neutralized by Israel Air Force 31 Dec. 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCVr7MBhgj0

Israel Air Force Precision Strike on Qassam Rocket Launcher 30 Dec. 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvWTom7UUFw

Mortar Bombs Shot from UN School in Gaza 29 Oct. 2007

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmXXUOs27lI

The same group that has us believe that it did no aggressive moves to provoke the onslaught, regularly abuses and indoctrinates children for its sick ends. This is the group that so many on this site are defending:

Children of Hamashttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTGbP55HGi8

Hamas Mickey Mouse Teaches Terror to Kids

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi-c6lbFGC4

Have a good look at the kind of people that Israel fights, the ones that use, manipulate then hide BEHIND children,

02:25 PM Jan 09 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

The Secret

The Secret

Brazil

girls …. I advice you  :) don't discuss with him about sth that show and clear

he as another jews try to say another thing , bad thing also unbelievable thing …. he want Hamas stop ooooooooooooooooops he didn't blame Israel for criminal jobs and burns

sorry fabs you should open your eyes to yourself .. no one in the world believe your talking  and your  leader
I never hate students like jews who were in my class they were unpolite
hehe my friend said not all of jews like them but now in the forum I discover that  all of you unpolite
you are killing children and burned them and said oh we didn't mean that  so sorry
or oh we want Hamas
oooooooooor
as you said in even reply
""" who started  ? "" looool
in fact I don't know who started but which I know Israel terrorists  even if Hamas started
why Israel didn't have a mind to know the different between children and Hamas }men{ ? ? ? ?

11:32 PM Jan 13 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

Of course you advise something. Because you can't debate me.

Instead of going crazy over a bunch of pictures, realize that Israel didn't spontaneously attack Gaza.

They tolerated rocket attacks for 6 years which never ended. In 2005 Israel withdrew from Gaza.  Hamas took over the Gaza strip from Fatah, killing many of its fellow Palestinians, then started firing more rockets at Israel.  

What's happening now is the answer to a long time of attacks and provocations by Hamas and hopefully will lead to the end of the fighting.  Peace is very easy: Hamas should stop its rocket fire on Israeli towns.

11:55 PM Jan 13 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

Be so kind and don't treat me like a fool that doesn't know what he's talking about.

If Hamas wanted the blocade on Gaza lifted, it should have stoppd firing rockets and pledging to destroy Israel. 

It take 2 sides to make peace.

11:57 PM Jan 13 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

I am really sorry for the innocent women and children killed in this war. I wish it didn't happen, but its a war and these things happen often by accident. There is not 1 war in history where no innocent people were killed.

The difference between Hamas and Israel though is, Hamas targets civilians, Israel does not.

12:01 AM Jan 14 2009 |

The Secret

The Secret

Brazil

Arrogant

* you can't debate me.
who debate the other !!!!!

They tolerated rocket attacks for 6 years which never ended. In 2005 Israel withdrew from Gaza.  Hamas took over the Gaza strip from Fatah, killing many of its fellow Palestinians, then started firing more rockets at Israel.  *
I don't care for these details even if Hamas  tolerated rocket attacks for 1000 year this is their country that's right  !

ok where is the power of Israel after 19 day of war they until now fail they just kill children and punish them by using illigal phosphor why they didn't go to Hamas and kill them instead of kill innocence ?
what make me happy although I am not Arabic or Muslim but I like them
that Hamas until now are the winner in the earth while the cowards attact them by irplane because they fraid from the die while Hamas didn't care for die
see I dislike to talk about this what the problem now the stupid of Israel

12:06 AM Jan 14 2009 |

The Secret

The Secret

Brazil

I am really sorry for the innocent women and children killed in this war.
 oh u like them and like ur Prime Minister stop saying stupid thing we r did  like you believe any thing

but its a war and these things happen often by accident.
Oh  oh my God I feel sorry for your feeling … boy not any war like this not any enimy like Israel the hate of them why we didn't big number of children killed n Israel ? I hope that will happen sorry I mean I want Israel to feel like other ok why they use phosphoe ?
do u know littel boy lost his eyes

as your Prime Minister u just repeated
Prime Minister

There is not 1 war in history where no innocent people were killed.
but this war very big number in short time and those who didn't die just punished like that boy

The difference between Hamas and Israel though is, Hamas targets civilians, Israel does not.*
ohhhhhhhhh
noooo plz r u ok ?
we know who targets civilians

12:15 AM Jan 14 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

It may sound like I'm arrogant, but imagine having to answer angry. hateful people with the same answers over and over again. Its frustration.

Whether you wish to acept it or not, there are two peoples living on the same terrirtory. Both peoples, Jew and Palestinian, will have to come to an agreement for there to be peace.

Hamas firing rockets at Israeli civilians doesn't help anyone.

That's not true. Yes, many women and children have unfortunately been killed in the crossfire, but how many Hamas militants, Hamas rockets and Hamas bases have been destroyed? About 500 militants are now dead and the rocket fire has been cut in half. 

I don't see how Hamas is winning so far…

Just because Irael has better weapons doesn't mean that they started the conflict.  Hamas has risked the lives of the people in Gaza which they were supposed to b helping.  Hamas chose to spend millions on buying rockets to attack Israel, rather than on food and medicine for its people. They're violent and irresonsable madmen who kiled thousands of their fellow Palestinians when they took over Gaza from their rivals in the Fatah movement in 2007.  

I'm afraid it seems like you're unaware of the full story.

12:17 AM Jan 14 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

Well, whether ot not you 'believe' me, I'm asking only that you at least listen to both sides, instead of going crazy and insulting me.

It wasn't clear in the beginning but its now come out that Israel ay have used White Phosphrous. But its used by Israel as a flare, not as a weapon.  Perhaps some Palestinians got burnt when they were fired, but they're not being used as direct weapons.

Israel may hit civilians by accident, it is of course hard not to hit some civilians in a place of 1.5 million people, but it was never on purpose. Israel has nothing to gain from hurting civilians instead of Hamas, and every time it does happen, the world criticizes them for it.

Hamas fires indiscriminate rockets at civilian areas and has done for a while. The only targets they could possibly hit with Kassam rockets are Israeli houses. Hamas also has used suicide bombings in Israeli schoolbuses and cafes.   

You may not like civilians being hurt, but there's a clear difference between how both sides go about waging war.

12:23 AM Jan 14 2009 |

The Secret

The Secret

Brazil

Both peoples, Jew and Palestinian, will have to come to an agreement for there to be peace
why they should have to come to an agreement for there to be peace while the problem clear see Israel is criminal they stolen their country and killed them hehe and want agreement
until now the world didn't do any thing I hope that one day they will wipe out by Hamas and Gaza will become their graves

Hamas chose to spend millions on buying rockets to attack Israel, rather than on food and medicine for its people oh you are very very kind you take acre of them and u have feelings
wake up until now u didn't use ur mind  I will tell u and learn u  inteaaaade of by medicine they prevent the Injured by defence

I'm afraid it seems like you're unaware of the full story
don't worry I am not like u unaware of the full story 

12:35 AM Jan 14 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

Well, simply put, if you have such a one-sided view of the problem, don't expect me to change your mind.

The story of this conflict is simple and is similar to every other war between Israel and its enenmies: 

Israel was attacked, and Israel defended itself, just like any other country or people would.

Given your poor responses, maybe I'm wasting my time. If you want to shout opinions, there are plenty of other places to go. I know my facts, and have used them accordingly, I think its probably you that needs to 'wake up' and maybe educate yourself more on the situation.

12:45 AM Jan 14 2009 |