Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Otoozoki wrote Where is israeel before 1945?

osesame

osesame

Egypt

Otoozoki wrote

i ve a quiz….

This map is dated 1945….what country does it show?

can u spot a country called Israel?

by the way, otoozoki is not arab at all and don't belong to Hamas alsoSurprised...least an intllegant man come and say she belongs to Hamas:)

i hope her effort clear the equation…

08:23 PM Jan 09 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

The reason why its in their charter is delusions. Delusions that Israel will be gone tomorrow if they try hard enough. And above all, their absolute belief that every inch of the historical province of Palestine belongs to them and in a future Islamic Palestinian State. I don't think any peace can be made with such an organisation. And my view is not the extremist view.

No country would allow such a group grow and seal its grip on power just beyond its borders. That's the reason for the blocade. You wouldn't help the man in the apartment next door who plans to murder you and your family, would you?

12:12 AM Jan 13 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

This is the trouble.

You believe that you can sit down and talk to anyone and come to an agreement.

With peopl like Hamas, it simply isn't. Hamas is a group that only has ever used violence to achieve its goals, and will continue to do so until it gets what it wants. There few ways to deal with such a group when its docile. When its actually attacking you, you should have the right to fight back and end the threat. To me this seems like common sense.

12:14 AM Jan 13 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

The IRA is different from Hamas. The IRA did not use suicide bombers to achieve its aims, and had a political wing that would at least sit down to talks and accept the rights of their opponent. Hamas has neither.

I don't understand your analogy therefore.

12:15 AM Jan 13 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

"I don't understand your analogy therefore."
coz u mingle fact with lie and believe it…
coz u equal the criminal with the victim….
coz u equal the toy weapon with heavy & illigal weapons….
coz u equal the occupation with resistant
and finally coz u equal jews with any human being on the earth….so return to Hitler saying…..MAY u understand one day…......
and thanks for OTOOZIKI

07:31 AM Jan 13 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

Osesame missed another great opportunity to shut up.

I was talking to otooziki. The problem with you is, you shou as loud as you can, even when you have nothing but nonsense to say. 

And honestly, you've said nothing in any of the comments you've sent to me, BUT nonsense.

03:20 PM Jan 13 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

Guess what?What I've said aren't lies, they're simply the other perspective, the one that you've never heard. You still haven't pointed out one lie and you can't, given that what I'm using are facts.

Maybe if you did, you'd be more than a hateful ignorant 'keyboard crusader' who acts like an animal on these message boards.

03:24 PM Jan 13 2009 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

coz u mingle fact with lie and believe it…
coz u equal the criminal with the victim….
coz u equal the toy weapon with heavy & illigal weapons….
coz u equal the occupation with resistant
and finally coz u equal jews with any human being on the earth….so return to Hitler saying…..MAY u understand one day…......

Ha Mr Osesame, the beholder of truth,  the greatest scintist of the century, who tried to prove spiritual belief's like moon split scintifically. 

humm, Toy guns!! humm. toy guns, with toy bullets , with toy rockets, in hands of saintly people called Hamas, who wouldn't even hurt a fly!!

Hey are there Jews among flies as well?

04:58 PM Jan 13 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

I didn't know toy guns could kill Israeli civilians. 5 in the last few weeks. Pretty amazing toys you have there in the Middle East.

06:03 PM Jan 13 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

"5 in the last few weeks."
ooh WOOW, what a pitty poor israelian!!
all the world feel sad for u…killer of kids and women 500 & 4000 injuries till now
cowards
according to who alwys be ignored " shut up"....

06:20 AM Jan 14 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

If you kill 1, thats bad enough. It shows pretty much that your side is anything but peaceful. The numbers are secondary.

12:04 PM Jan 14 2009 |