Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

talk about your attitude about life?

littledeer

littledeer

China

hi,everyone,I'm new here.now,let's talk about our attitude of life,in my opinion,life is so beautiful,it  full of sunshine,so We should be optimistic.what about you?do you agree with me?

10:19 AM Jan 14 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Naomi1010

Naomi1010

Taiwan

Yeah, totally.

Even though there are always ups and downs in life, we should never give it up and just stick with it. It will turn out beautifully someday. :)

11:44 AM Jan 14 2009 |

sheilachen1985

China

I think life is beauty and happy. Everyone can definete their own life and have their own life, but everyone always try thier best to make their life feel comfortable and hapyness. Therefore, the life is enhanced by  dreams and aspirations. 

in my opintion, do wahtever you want to do and you feel you are happy, its very important. Life is short, and youth short too, in such short time, do what we can do and try our best, more love and more care to others …Life is full of sunshine and smil :)  agree with me or not ?

12:46 PM Jan 14 2009 |

andilee

andilee

United Kingdom

I think that the only thing you can leave with this world with is the memories you have created for others. I want those to be good memories, though of course, it doesn't always work out that way!

I am very focused on life as it is now, and not wasting time or energy, because we only get one chance. I used to be worried about the future, but now I try to make sure the future will be good by working to improve it now. As Gandhi said, "You must be the change you wish to see in the world".

It's clear to me that the only way to having a good life is to be loving and tolerant. Hatred and intolerance (especially religious intolerance and racial hatred) is never going to make you happy, and will destroy the future generations too. I grew up through the 'troubles' when there was war between Northern Ireland and the UK, and also I lived in a warzone as a child, so I understood very early on what hatred can do to people (sad to see nothing changes in the world). 

I see life as an opportunity to enjoy myself, and give others enjoyment too, to try to help people where I can.

Andi

01:40 PM Jan 14 2009 |