Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

The Origin of Palastine-Israel Conflict

Marigold

United Arab Emirates

The complete text of

Published by
Jews for Justice in the Middle East

in order to read the book click on the following link:

http://www.cactus48.com/truth.html

The book has the following chapters:

You can also download the book in PDF format…

Enjoy reading

http://www.cactus48.com/truth.html

10:48 AM Jan 16 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Carlos Estrella Tello

Ecuador

I THINK THAT THE PRINCIPAL PROBLEM BETWEEN PALESTINE AND ISRAEL IS THE RELIGION

01:32 PM Jan 16 2009 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

What ifffffffffffffffff

What iff the occupiers were not jews and and say egyptians or some one else!! whould it have escalated to this level??

06:01 PM Jan 16 2009 |

Marigold

United Arab Emirates

carols javaman I am not discussing the history or the reason for the war nor putting any possibilities if the occupiers were 'not jews', I am putting a file that is talking about 'facts' .. this is what 'history' means… 'FACTS' and only 'FACTS' coz lots of people here are have very wrong information about the history of Israel & Palastine conflict

Thank you

02:38 PM Jan 17 2009 |

Huyen

Huyen

Viet Nam

Hi, thanks for giving the source. I have read the booklet and learned a lot from it. It's amazing to me that the book was written by Jews. They do show their compassion for Palistenians.

02:06 AM Feb 10 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

thanks Marigold for the topic and for the reply coz i know some ppl try to fluid the case….

where is our jewish friend to read…..emmm, may be something change…who knows?

07:43 AM Feb 10 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

Good summary ArabhamidWink

08:03 AM Feb 10 2009 |

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

Israel is the policeman of western alliance in middle east. Thay want to disintegrate people of this region through fascist tactics but soon they would be isolated after great depression  because than  western alliance will be so weak to protect them. The victory is near for Middle east and Israel will be totally defeated in every corner. They are the parasite who take energy from western alliance but they would not in the position to suck anything more after this depression phase. 

08:20 AM Feb 10 2009 |