Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

SEE, Olmert tears on a palstenian father!!!

osesame

osesame

Egypt

Olmert said yesterday: " i've cried when i watched a palastenian father call for help when his 3 daughters die in front of him"
 oooh What a pitty!!!!....
WHAT A KIND HEART!!...he just watch and know after his attack….No one told him…coz his solidiers r cowards not to inform him…...
those r jews…...tears of crocdile while he digesting his victum.....

03:17 PM Jan 24 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

i think he was itching his eye !!!!!!! wasn't he???Surprised

03:22 PM Jan 24 2009 |

am_al

am_al

Egypt

yes, he has very kind heart ,he is crying because his soildiers didnt kill the father too, , he dont want him to suffer

08:14 PM Jan 24 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

Give it a rest, osesame. The war is over, and the only people that care about your stupid posts are people from Arab countries that hate Israel anyway.

Do you have any other concerns in your pathetic life instead of spreading hatred for other people?

11:17 PM Jan 24 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

"The war is over"
AHA, do u think israel will not make another massacre?!!!!!...then u either be idiot or think ppl idiot and coz u r an arrogant, claiming u know the history, then u consider others idiots…...u want the world to forget completly to make the coming massacre easy as this…what a sly u r jews!!!!!....
"spreading hatred for other people"
it is not spreading hatred ..it is the justice, the fair…..the blood of the kids with their mums will no go in vain as u wish…
u r a cancer inserted in the arabic body…how can a cancerd body feel rest…..
do u think ur iliilgal weapons effect will over also with ur faragile cease fire…..no, the Neroigian doctor reports said a lot will die through 6 to 8 monthes…and  u say "Give it a rest"....

06:08 AM Jan 25 2009 |

SarahH08

SarahH08

United States

I think you have the wrong description and quote of the picture osesame. Why would this bloody murderer symphatize with the Palestinian father?!

01:06 AM Jan 26 2009 |

NAJLA

NAJLA

Saudi Arabia

(Why would this bloody murderer symphatize with the Palastinian father?!!)

Sarah

Because the Devil himself would do

03:43 AM Jan 26 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

Sara, read what Amal wrote and u will know….

05:33 AM Jan 26 2009 |

SarahH08

SarahH08

United States

All Israeli leaders favor the killings of Palestinians especially when the very innocent ones are the victims. 
We have seen before that Olmert has never regretted for the loss of Palestinian lives, so it doesn't make a difference now either.

08:53 PM Jan 27 2009 |