Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

cry more than smile

l.pharaoh

l.pharaoh

Egypt

just question

Why we cry more than smile ?

and we hate sad times

10:37 AM Jan 26 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

bambie29

bambie29

Philippines

because in our life we encounter problems.. and  we as a human being we react to it in a sad way.. its  human nature.. we wont appreciate happy times with a smile if we wouldn't encounter sad times..right?

hope it enlightened you in some way.. i tried..

11:00 AM Jan 26 2009 |

helen2569

helen2569

China

hmm, i think i smile more than cry, and the reason is that i think cry is a weakness, and i know sometimes cry is good for our health, which helps us relieve bad emotion and pressure. Smile when I can and cry when I can.  But i still want to smile more which keeps me in good mood.

01:03 PM Jan 26 2009 |

Keni

Keni

Azerbaijan

personally, I smile more than cry :)))

01:48 PM Jan 26 2009 |

KY

KY

Taiwan

Well…I think I smile more than cry ,too. There are so many happy things in my life. For example, trees on the street , the sky, the beautiful scenery…. However, there are also sad things in our life,and we will cry for that. We can cry,but we can't always cry. Stopping cry, we have to smile to face our life. :D

01:51 PM Jan 26 2009 |

babylon2007

Iraq

because when we cry we get rid off our pains inside us.

02:00 PM Jan 26 2009 |

Keni

Keni

Azerbaijan

wel said, KY

02:28 PM Jan 26 2009 |

l.pharaoh

l.pharaoh

Egypt

but we not feel things , that's let us to be happy

we always smilling and but not be real smile

but we had long time to smile from our heart

Why

06:02 PM Jan 26 2009 |

hennda

hennda

Tunisia

I hate to cry but when I do it relly helps me get ride of the pain and i feel like I got more energie to start again and forget about what happend.

I love to smile but not everything makes me smile.When I do I want it to be from my heart.

06:54 PM Jan 26 2009 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

we interested to cry or smile.. cry when you want to cry ,but when you stop..plz smile .don't be silent. give yourself more than what it want.. don't be stingy.. yourself deserve merit more and more..

09:58 PM Jan 26 2009 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

hi it was just an idea. but i think i don't like to cry, and i smile more than cry :P

10:00 PM Jan 26 2009 |