Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What is most important to a woman?

Maggie_Guo

Maggie_Guo

China

I think there are different answers for various aged women.

For a young girl, good-looking and shape are quite important, I have to say this, because it can help her get more opportunities on career or marriage.

To a 30ish lady, good character really helps her popular in the society.  Kind, generous and smart make her still charming even if she's not as good-looking as young one.

As per an old woman, guess what's most important? Money, yes, enough money could make her independant and pride. She doesn't need to suck up to anyone and just do what she wants to do.

What's your point? don't tell me about health , because health is most important for everyone. No health, no life. So you don't need to say it.

02:09 PM Jan 27 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

aoyunhui

aoyunhui

China

yeah,Maggie.we should be satisfied and at the same time don't stop pursuing your dream.

12:33 PM Jan 30 2009 |

Stream3Paul

China

what's the most important to a woman/

she wont ask this question if only she met a guy want to devote him to her,the life the heart.

then,a woman be loved is the luckest one

12:49 PM Jan 30 2009 |

Wei-lung

Wei-lung

Taiwan

We talk a woman…....so I think if she has child and husband who love her is improtant…..than she also need to have some money with her….Money & Love she got both of them.

04:18 PM Jan 30 2009 |

ophilia

ophilia

China

Another quality a woman should have comes to my mind now, that is-self-confidence.

Believe youself and believe people whom you love and love you.

05:19 PM Jan 30 2009 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

it's somethings different for women.. for me, mutual love..

10:28 PM Jan 30 2009 |