Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what is the most important thing to u in u life?

zivon263

zivon263

China

every guy has individual values on world and life,and there are many things in our life that we care,and there comes the topic .

what is the most important thing to u?why?

08:09 AM Mar 27 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

spring410

Bermuda

now the important thing for me is job.i have lost my job,and life is not very good.oh..try my best to do any job opporunity .i am aslo hopping someone get me somes advices.thanks

03:57 AM Jan 15 2008 |

Sallymei

Sallymei

China

you are  right .the most important things is happyness and health.

08:17 AM Jan 15 2008 |

sea gırl

sea gırl

Turkey

to be good person and lıve wıth ıslam . to be relıgıous.

08:26 AM Jan 15 2008 |

maytwenty

China

the important things in my life is finding a way  to make money.

08:41 AM Jan 15 2008 |

hlp

Algeria

FREEDOM

11:54 AM Jan 15 2008 |

hlp

Algeria

FREEDOM, IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING , WITHOUT THIS U CAN't REALISE ANY THING, BUT FREEDOM INSIDE LAWS, LAWS WARANTY U THAT BUT LAWS SHOULDN'T BE A BRAKE OF THIS FREEDOM. THERE IS A VERY THIN BALANCE BETWEEN FREEDOM AND LAWS. SO BE FREE BUT INSIDE LAWS.

12:03 PM Jan 15 2008 |

Komodia

Komodia

Chile

right now the most important thing for me is myself, my mom and my cute doggie (yeah, that fluffy lil' white thing in my avatar xD).

We are faamilyy (singing) xD

03:28 PM Jan 15 2008 |

Doris91

Doris91

Poland

The most important thing for me?? TO BE MYSELF! Not letting anyone to tell you what to do. Not to be afraid of other people's opinionsa and to say NO. I want to be faithful to my beliefs.

03:54 PM Jan 15 2008 |