Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Should we choose our religion by ourself ?

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

Can we choose our religion by ourself ?

Do we get an oppurtnity to choose our religion ?

Should we struggle for our right to choose our religion ?

Does our religion has any value for us when we 'get it free of cost & desire'?

02:44 AM Feb 03 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

Many other world scriptures clearly point out to the same "Last Prophet" – none other than the Prophet Mohammad (sws). According to Abdul Haq Widyarthi’s monumental research in a book titled "Mohammad in the World Scriptures" similar clear, unambiguous prophesies have been laid down in many other religious books, such as, the Bhudda’s Tripitika, several Hindu scriptures including Purana (prophesies the coming of ‘Mehmed’), Upnishads, Athra Veda, and Rig Veda, and also in the Zoroastrians’ Avasta. All one needs to do is have a clear, open mind and heart to pay attention to this very special, single message Allah (swt) has preserved uncorrupted in these books of wide following. May Allah, the Most High, give the inner light to those waiting for the ‘Kalki Autar’ and ‘Mehamed’ to realize that he has already come and gone more than 1400 years ago—and the Vedas, Upnishads, Avasta, Bible, and Taura are now replaced for ever by the one and only, the untamed, uncorrupted Book of God—the Glorious Qur’an!

10:03 AM Feb 14 2009 |

ROSEE

ROSEE

Jordan

everybody should look forward everybody should understand their relligion hymen have brains to think with so they should make a list of quistions and exam their believes and its not forbbiden to change ur religion if u are not conveced with it you should guid ur self try to look for the good religion and go on it .

10:36 AM Feb 14 2009 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

@Saladeen

You have pretty much answered my first and second question. 

islam never claims that Koran have some new message but it claims that it have all the collective messages of all scriptures in original form without the alteration made during different time periods

Are you sure on this?? If you are correct, then I am correct as well. This is what I have been telling from the start

Most of my elders converted to Islam due to the universality of message of Islam which is free from any idolatry

are u sure on this as well??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Hindus

Also, I was not talking about just Hindu ancestry. It could have been Buddhist ancestry as well  .

majority(50-60%) of the Muslims in the sub continent are descended of people who were converted over a sword or Money(Jaziya)

Sufi movement, patronized by Muslim emperors, and Indian caste system(partly ) , were also greatly responsible for spread of Islam.

04:28 PM Feb 14 2009 |