Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Valentine's Day (February 14th)--how do you express your LOVE?

Niuyear

Niuyear

China

Valentine's Day is coming, Please write down a short sentence to express your love.SmileSmile

10:40 AM Feb 05 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Star39

Star39

Russian Federation

i don't know why this verset came into my mind when i thought abt a short sentence to express your love :) but anyway will write it here.. i read it somewhere one day..

Roses are red

Violets are blue

You love me

And I love you <3 

10:47 AM Feb 05 2009 |

ppp01

Botswana

I'm not perfect

I'm distant,

I'm different from whoever u see around u …

but

I will never leave u alone

( for my princess Roxy by her Alx )

10:54 AM Feb 05 2009 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

Heyy, Lover where are u? :)

:))

You were so rich and understaning.. We would go to the Socotra Island.. Hakimi brother is waiting for us!

But u haven't came me yet :P:P

Anway..I will meet with u next year… Promise? :P

11:06 AM Feb 05 2009 |

purpleraindrops

Hong Kong

Everyone has love of living, a love of knowledge… Love is all around… Happy Valentine's day!

01:52 PM Feb 05 2009 |

/\/\ixer

/\/\ixer

Ukraine

wishes to express your feelings not only when Valentine's Day is coming!!!

12:47 PM Feb 06 2009 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

Smile

08:45 PM Feb 07 2009 |

ruth_123

ruth_123

Philippines

Love is blonde.:p

06:23 AM Feb 08 2009 |

wuqijialiu

China

Love is patient and kind. / I'm patiant and kind.

Love is not  jealous or boastful or proud or rude. / I'm not jealous or boastful. I'm not full of pride. I do not act rudely.

Love does not demand its own way. / I do not demand my own way.

Love is not irritable, it keeps no record of when it has been wronged. / I'm not irritable and I keep no record of how I was wronged. I choose not to remember wrong things that were done to me.

Love is never glad about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. / I am never glad about injustice. I rejoice when the truth wins.

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance. / I will never give up. I will never lose faith. I am always full of hope and I endure through every problem.

Love never fails. / I will never fail. 

01:35 AM Feb 10 2009 |

blrocha

Brazil

"P.S.: I love you"

It is to say, how you move me, how you changed me, you made me a man by loving me… and for that I'm eternally grateful

I will always love you …

10:24 AM Feb 10 2009 |

ch3rrybl0ss0m

France

this is a great reason to celebrate and get together, but it's hypocracy if you have to express love on that day only and behave like an a** for the rest of the year :-)

12:07 PM Feb 10 2009 |