Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

1-Can you complete this story? :) I bet, you can. Just imagine and write!(Feb-11st-09)

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Imagine you just had an amazing first date. You went out for a delicious dinner, had a great conversation, made eyes at each other all night. Now, you're sitting in the car, getting ready to….....

(Source: e-baby, English Lessons-Love Songs)

10:33 AM Feb 11 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

Oblivion… :) How a hard dream for you :p

pss thank Allah for that it is just a dream :)

04:32 PM Feb 11 2009 |

oblivion07

oblivion07

Syrian Arab Republic

Thanks Sibel^^ who knows .. maybe awe re all in a dream now .. and we will wake up to find our selves in another world :P reality is real cause we believe it is so :P 

Only God knows :) 

04:39 PM Feb 11 2009 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Thanks oblivion07. But I got stress while I was reading yours. At the begining it was pretty nice and I told myself ''yes this is'' but disappointment.Come on friends, this must be romantic.

And Oblivion07 one more thing, don't watch much Matrix or those kind of movies :)

04:53 PM Feb 11 2009 |

sunay

sunay

Turkey

Yeah it's wonderful beginnings of a relationship.  I feel myself jealous of such stories because I think it wont happen by me again:)  Anyway I am trying to give an answer. How can be completed that story. Hmm. I think I would thank to him for that lovely evening first and would adumbrate my desire to meet him some other day. In my opinion  we shouldnt exaggerate at the first date. Mainly the women shoudnt make a man easy capturing. This attitude depends  of course on culture which each of us has enjoyed during their life.

04:53 PM Feb 11 2009 |

sunay

sunay

Turkey

Dear Zeus,

I imagine how you look at my writting. I know there is no romantic. Maybe my first dating wasnt romantic either.Smile

05:01 PM Feb 11 2009 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Thanks Sunay, for this very very nice ending… Your sentences like as if they fly out a story book. Thanks again.

05:01 PM Feb 11 2009 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Sunay, yours was very real but ofcourse not so romantic.

JML, you are so fasttttttt :) it was just first date and you built a big love story… Thanks for your nice story. I liked it .

05:06 PM Feb 11 2009 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Thanks friends :(((( I fired my borek, while I was trying to reply your message…. What will we eat tonight? My wife is about to arrive home…..

05:13 PM Feb 11 2009 |

oblivion07

oblivion07

Syrian Arab Republic

Thanks zeus2006 :) for starting the forum and for replying :)

I was just writing for fun :) and that`s life :) you don`t always get what you want .. and .. bad things happen :) it is Murphy`s laws :) 

and I never watched Matrix :P I don`t like that kind of movies :) 

I`m not good at romantic endings :P I like Russian literature so you may see where I got the bad endings from :) 

Thanks and keep up the good work :) 

05:15 PM Feb 11 2009 |

sunay

sunay

Turkey

Have a good appetite with your lovely wife, Zeus…

05:17 PM Feb 11 2009 |