Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

jokes

pacaniux

Lithuania

who knows any jokes??

share with us:)

01:24 AM Feb 13 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

sunay

sunay

Turkey

The First 3 Years of Marriage

• In the first year of marriage, the man speaks and the woman listens.
  • In the second year, the woman speaks and the man listens.
  • In the third year, they both speak and the neighbors listen.

09:24 AM Feb 13 2009 |

sunay

sunay

Turkey

A person who speaks two languages is bilingual…A person who speaks three languages is trilingual…A person who speaks four or more languages is multilingual.
What is a person who speaks one language?
An American.

09:26 AM Feb 13 2009 |

sunay

sunay

Turkey

Smile

09:46 AM Feb 13 2009 |

jess9622

jess9622

China

How does a traffic accident happen ? 

one car go, one car come, two car Peng Peng, Peng, people die.  

in fact, it is a joke about Chinglish.

11:58 AM Feb 13 2009 |

Allez! Arsène

China

Soldier: Sir, we are surrounded!

Major:Excellent! We can attack in any direction now!

01:08 PM Feb 13 2009 |

sunay

sunay

Turkey

Fred is 32 years old and he is still single.

One day a friend asked, "Why aren't you married? Can't you find a woman who will be a good wife?"

Fred replied, "Actually, I've found many women I wanted to marry, but when I bring them home to meet my parents, my mother doesn't like them."

His friend thinks for a moment and says, "I've got the perfect solution, just find a girl who's just like your mother."

A few months later they meet again and his friend says, "Did you find the perfect girl? Did your mother like her?"

With a frown on his face, Fred answers, "Yes, I found the perfect girl. She was just like my mother. You were right, my mother liked her very much."

The friend said, "Then what's the problem?"

Fred replied, "My father doesn't like her."

08:37 PM Feb 13 2009 |

sunay

sunay

Turkey

Poor guy A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

"Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He wwas whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"

12:47 PM Feb 14 2009 |

sunay

sunay

Turkey

MATCHMAKER

A young lady visited a matchmaker for marriage and requested – "I'm looking for a good man. Can you please help me to find a suitable one?"
The marriage officer said,
"Your requirements please."
"Well, let me see. Needs to be good looking, polite, humorous, sporty, knowledgeable, good at singing and dancing. Willing to accompany me the whole day at home at my leisure, if I don't go out. Telling me interesting stories when I need companion for conversation and being silent when I want to rest."
The matchmaker listened carefully and replied,
"I understand. You don't need man you need a television."

03:39 PM Feb 14 2009 |

sunay

sunay

Turkey

LOVE
Nancy was having coffee with Helen.

Nancy asked: "How do you know your husband loves you?"
"He takes out the garbage every morning".
"That's not love. That's good housekeeping.
"My husband gives me all the spending money I need."
"That's not love. That's generosity."
"My husband never looks at other women."
"That's not love. That's poor vision."
"John always opens the door for me."
"That's not love. That's good manners."
"John kisses me even when I've eaten garlic and I have curlers in my hair."
"Now, that's love."

03:46 PM Feb 14 2009 |

sunay

sunay

Turkey

Stranger on a train

A scientist gets on a train to go to New York. His cabin also has a poor farmer in it. To pass the time the scientist decides to play a game with the guy.

"I will ask you a question and if you get it wrog, you have to pay me 1 dollar. Then you ask me a question, and if I get it wrong, you get 10 dollars. You ask me a question first."

The farmer thinks for a while. 

" I know. What has three legs, takes 10 hours to climb up a palm tree, and 10 seconds to get back down?"

The scientist is confused and thinks long and hard about the question. Finally, the train ride is coming to an end. As it pulls into the station, the scientist takes out 10 dollars and gives it to the farmer. 

"I don't know. What has 3 legs, takes 10 hours to get up a palm tree and 10 seconds to get back down?"

The farmer takes the 10 dollars and puts it into his pocket. He then takes out 1 dollar and hands it to the scientist "I don't know"Smile

07:37 PM Feb 14 2009 |