Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

2- Can you complate this story? :) I bet, You can. Just imagine and write! (Feb.-13rd.-09)

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

- I had just started dating my boy/girl friend two weeks ago before Valentine's day.February 2nd. It was an amazing date. S/He made me a bunch of mixed CDs, S/He made me dinner… And…..

-Source: e-baby, English lessons; Best date ever.

04:00 PM Feb 13 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Okay, Let's start with mine.

...And we started to have our very delicious supper with a nice bottle of red wine. Ohhh, music, nice supper, wine and my beautiful girl friend. It was like a dream.. Towards to the end of dinner, the door was knocked. My girl friend opened it and she got shocked, because I heart her sound '' Ohhh my GOD!!'' It was her ex-boy friend. They were talking about something, I wasn't be able to hear them clearly, but their sound were started to be loudy and anger. I wonder but I prefered to stay a couple of minutes without any action. If only I hadn't waited those minutes. At that moment I heart a gun sound. I run towards the door, she was on the floor and her ex-boy friend was standing up front of the door , there was a gun in his hand…..

05:09 PM Feb 13 2009 |

sunay

sunay

Turkey

Your story is ending very cheerless, Zeus. It reminds me of old turkish movies. There is always someone between two lovers who makes the lovers  lives to hell. I hope your girlfriend has not been shot and still alive.SmileI need some time to post my writing.

06:16 PM Feb 13 2009 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Could be, Sunay. Actually I didn't think much time for it just I wrote it spontane. I look forward to hear your story… 

06:24 PM Feb 13 2009 |

sunay

sunay

Turkey

My imagination world is still empty. But I will try to do my best.

First of all I like eating much more than cooking. But he let me invite him  to my place to admire my culinary art. This was a good chance to show him my ability and skills. After wasting some hours on reading recipes I decided to cook of course not for a new meal but for something which my mother has always cooked when we got guests. I wasted another worthy time to buy the ingredients.  Preparing and cooking took also a long time. When I  finished to set the table, I felt I was also completed. the hours went quicky and my tension as well high. But I was relieved to get ready. I got my best dress on and waited. My waiting took not a long time it knocked at the door and he came in. Meeting at home was extraordinary. Then we met us outside till now. There was another atmosphere. I would even say very romantic. We ate and drunk and talked to each other about everything which have come to our minds at that time. It was very late when he left my flat. He thanked me for that lovely evening and for my delicious meal which he may have enjoyed very much. I thanked him for coming. The time came and  we said goodbye and promised to meet again. Since then I havent heard from him yet. But I hope to get Valentine's greeting from him.

08:13 PM Feb 13 2009 |

sunay

sunay

Turkey

Smile

08:15 PM Feb 13 2009 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Thanks Sunay, it is very nice, but there is just one thing a bit not on way, it must go on after cooking :)

Story says ''S/He made me a bunch of mixed CDs, S/He made me dinner… And….) It means dinner was ready:)

You had just started to write before coming him. You didn't follow the last sentence of story… :(

But if we think it is a whole story, yes it is OK! I liked.

Be happy and healthy… 

08:44 PM Feb 13 2009 |

Chandler2006

China

That girl is special,she is totally different from the other girls i knew before.I mean she is so perfect.black hair,big eyes on her face,like she always want to talk to me.and she always smiles.I really like to do something special with her.so i ask her to my house not to a resturant.I just hope that i don't scare her.In fact,everything goes fine.i cook the dinner for us.i'm always cofindent for my cook.you know that is what i'm good at.you can't belive it,she bring me a mix CD.and there are so many songs i like.and when she came in ,i have already have the dinner done.then we sit down,open some red wine.you know in the romatic atmosphere,we chat to each other.it is all about the funny thing in your life ,my life.i find a lot of things in common between us.her mix CD is so great.i really like to dance with her.but i don't know why,it is the first time i feel nevours.if there is any girls in the bar,i will act like i'm the king and bring them to my bed.but that girl,it is the first time i don't want to do it at the first time.and it is the first time i want to spend the time with her quietly.that is creazy,you know.then ,i encourage myself to ask her to dance with me.with the music i dance with her. i can see the happiness on her face.sundently i'm out of control.some word on my mind just jump out from my mouth"I love you".i can see her shocking on her face.i really don't know what i have done.maybe that is not what she like now.when we are apart.she just say "see you"then leave.i watch she disappear out of the door.i just have no word on my mind.i just hope that i can do something to fix it.what can i do?what will happen?see the valentience'day.

04:35 AM Feb 14 2009 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Chandler2006, your story is nice but your completion is not. Your completion must start after ''and'' it means before ''and'' you had finished your cooking.

Aliyatul Hikmah, it is nice but known finishing.You can be more imaginative than this :)

10:23 PM Feb 14 2009 |

sunay

sunay

Turkey

Smile

09:04 AM Feb 16 2009 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Blink, You made me lough and I can say one day you will kill me by your joke about your poor wife!...

Be happy and healthy by the way I wish you a deeply fantacy

11:45 AM Feb 16 2009 |