Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

SMILLING IS A CHARITY.....

osesame

osesame

Egypt

"Smiling in the face of your brother is charity,"Smile Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said in a hadith authenticated by Al-Albani. 

"Smiling in the face of your brother is charity and pouring out from your bucket into your brother's bucket is charity,"Smile Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) said in a hadith authenticated by Al-Albani. 
In Islam, every Muslim is obliged to give to charity in whatever form to boost his piety and spread wealth and goodwill among the whole community. It's no surprise then that the Arabic word tasadaqa (to give charity) is derived from the word "sadaqa" which means tell the truth or be sincere. 
Allah (SWT) says in the Holy Qur'an: (Ye will not attain unto piety until ye spend of that which ye love. And whatsoever ye spend, Allah is aware thereof.) {Aal 'Imran 3:92} 
Therefore voluntary charity, or sadaqa, which is different than the zakah - the compulsory alms that are collected each year - should be part of every Muslim's daily life. The Prophet (PBUH) said that every good deed is charityeven a smile in the face of others is charity.Smile

01:14 PM Feb 15 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

osesame

osesame

Egypt

REALY THERE R HERE SOME FRIENDS WHEN U SEE THEIR NICKNAMES MAKE ONE GET RELIEF..AND THIS FOR THEMWink

What did you do? What did you say?
Did you walk – or did you run away?
Where are you now? Where have you been?
Did you go alone – or did you bring a friend?

I need to know this – cause I notice when you're smiling
Out in the sun having fun and you're feeling free
And I can tell you know how hard this life can be
But you keep on smiling for me

What went right? What went wrong?
Was it the story – or was it the song?
Was it overnight – or did it take you long?
Was knowing your weakness what made you strong?

Or all the above – oh how I love to see you smiling
And – take a little pain just in case
You need something warm to embrace
To help you put on a smiling face
Hey, put on a smiling face

Don't you go off into the new day with any doubt
Here's a summary of something that you could smile about

I want to be you – whenever I see you smiling
Cause it's easily one of the hardest things to do
Your worries and fears become your friends
And they end up smiling at you
Put on a smiling faceSmile

07:35 AM Feb 20 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

Smile with your eyesWink. When we think of smiling, we think of the mouth, but the eyes may actually be more essential to a warm, genuine smile. Smiling with your eyes is difficult to describe-in general your cheekbones lift slightly and your eyebrows dip a little-but when you see it, you know it: it's that look of your eyes "lighting up" or "twinkling." To get a feel for how to make your eyes smile, get in front of a mirror and practice smiling, but concentrate only on your eyes. You may find it helpful to cover the lower part of your face with a piece of paper.

Play around with it a bit, and you'll find that you can make your mouth smile when your eyes aren't smiling, and you can also smile only with your eyes. When your eyes do smile, remember how it feels, which muscles are working and how. With practice, you'll be able to smile with your eyes at wilSmile

01:22 PM Feb 20 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

If you want to improve your smile, look at pictures of smiles that you believe are beautiful. Also, think good thoughts and remember that you are beautiful (inside and out). Your smile is bound to look better if you feel good about yourself!

01:45 PM Feb 20 2009 |

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

To donate something we must have it, how can we give something we don't have ?

Real smile comes to us when we really enjoy otherwise it is artificial & artificial smile is not charity at all.

05:24 PM Feb 20 2009 |

zanaz

zanaz

Algeria

Dev,

"When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile." – Unknown

07:40 PM Feb 20 2009 |

reyhaneh

reyhaneh

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

You're never fully dressed without a smile.  ~Martin Charnin

I love that, Thnx MATRIX :)

Dear osesame, coz I`m really a smart student & also wanna make u smile, I learn my lesson.

I`m smiling with my eye _

can u see those shiny eyes ;p

People, all of u are so kind that give ur smile from deep deep of ur heart.

Allah bless all of u.

& give it from me: * I`m the yellow one *

12:42 AM Feb 21 2009 |

jean-yc

jean-yc

China

you see i am always smiling

02:53 AM Feb 21 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

nice quets Matrix…..

07:47 AM Feb 21 2009 |

reyhaneh

reyhaneh

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hi smiley people :)

I read a beatiful sentence in Persian about smiling & I wanna tell it to all my great friends ;p

"If nobody smiles at you, find the raeson in your sealed lips."

so always keep smiling:D

Aliya , why are u ashamed why u make many of us smile. so be proud of ur precious pics dear sis ;p & also ur name (keep smiling) let u put comments whenever u want;p

12:07 AM Feb 22 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

Top 10 Reasons to SmileSmile:-

1. Smiling Makes Us Attractive

2. Smiling Changes Our Mood

3. Smiling Is Contagious

4. Smiling Relieves Stress

5. Smiling Boosts Your Immune System

6. Smiling Lowers Your Blood Pressure

7. Smiling Releases Endorphins, Natural Pain Killers and Serotonin