Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Boy of 13 becomes a father..........

Lini

Lini

Indonesia

<!-[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]-><!-[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState=”false” LatentStyleCount=”156”> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]-> <!- /* Style Definitions / p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:””; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:”Times New Roman”; mso-fareast-font-family:”Times New Roman”;} a:link, span.MsoHyperlink {color:blue; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single;} a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {color:purple; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single;} span.EmailStyle16 {mso-style-type:personal; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-ansi-font-size:10.0pt; mso-bidi-font-size:10.0pt; font-family:Arial; mso-ascii-font-family:Arial; mso-hansi-font-family:Arial; mso-bidi-font-family:Arial;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -> <!-[if gte mso 10]> <style> / Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:”Table Normal”; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:””; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:”Times New Roman”; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]->http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/4607406/Boy-of-13-becomes-a-father.html

is this better than married at 13 yrs? 

As you all know that many ebabies here comments about young moslem girls – get married

09:13 AM Feb 17 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Scedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Tsaokuohua

China

Too young.

10:52 AM Feb 17 2009 |

Jinn_daniels

India

Wait a sec,the grls 15 n they r nt married,the boy knocked the grl without ne 1ns notice,it was thr own idea of havng a relatnshp n the grl had sex with more 9 boys aged between 13-16 n no 1 knws whose is it,a 16 yr old boy is saying hes the fathr

10:53 AM Feb 17 2009 |

anwer_255

anwer_255

Egypt

I think that the girl raped the poor boy

02:53 PM Feb 17 2009 |

anwer_255

anwer_255

Egypt

and get him in that awkward trouble

02:55 PM Feb 17 2009 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

Damnn he doesn;t even look 13

check2.JPG

03:35 PM Feb 17 2009 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

yeaa!! I read it in newspaper..:D my mom suddenly came my room and showed the news :D

(she knows i like interesting news)

:D

When i read i was in shock.. thats too stupidly!

I reallt critise Europen ppl sometimes, Becoz to me, they dont care family life as much as Asians or others.

Sure all of them are so… But we see these ppl mostly in Europa!

:S A difirent family!

_

Qıyamet (last day of life) is near to 2009 :D

05:51 PM Feb 17 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

It's disgusting.

Where were the parents?

08:49 PM Feb 17 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

this is funny :D

each news is a new forum ^^

10:40 PM Feb 17 2009 |

rghaffari

rghaffari

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

"anwer255"poor BOY???????

what do u mean?!

08:12 AM Feb 18 2009 |

joodia

joodia

Saudi Arabia

hey  people   that  is the freedom  u call to it!!\\\

as  other  people think that  muslim and arabic women didnt take their  right !?  poor people say that  we r  like queen at our  kingdom  we dont  suffer  like other girls

when i met alot of people from uk or usa )they r asking me do u have bf or any relationship with men&nbsp; ? i replayed nooooo&nbsp;&nbsp; we have&nbsp; 1 man in our live that man is&nbsp; husband no relationship be4married&nbsp; )they r luaghing on me they say u r pity  how u still (...)or what ever they said  ! really i thank ALLAH about the live that i live with my honor   i am  living good live  with the freedom  that dtermindmy live but in good way  :)

by the way  the  child  didnt show yet if he the son of that  child !!!!!!1 becuase the girl have many relationships with guys be4 that child !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

09:57 AM Feb 18 2009 |