Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Boy of 13 becomes a father..........

Lini

Lini

Indonesia

<!-[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]-><!-[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState=”false” LatentStyleCount=”156”> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]-> <!- /* Style Definitions / p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:””; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:”Times New Roman”; mso-fareast-font-family:”Times New Roman”;} a:link, span.MsoHyperlink {color:blue; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single;} a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {color:purple; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single;} span.EmailStyle16 {mso-style-type:personal; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-ansi-font-size:10.0pt; mso-bidi-font-size:10.0pt; font-family:Arial; mso-ascii-font-family:Arial; mso-hansi-font-family:Arial; mso-bidi-font-family:Arial;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -> <!-[if gte mso 10]> <style> / Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:”Table Normal”; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:””; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:”Times New Roman”; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]->http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/4607406/Boy-of-13-becomes-a-father.html

is this better than married at 13 yrs? 

As you all know that many ebabies here comments about young moslem girls – get married

09:13 AM Feb 17 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

louisa_happy

China

i've heared about this,at first i was shocked```

08:40 AM Feb 19 2009 |

M_honor

M_honor

Lebanon

When the baby become 40 his father will be 53!

it's really cool, funny and disgusting!

09:22 AM Feb 19 2009 |

vidivici

China

It would be better if the couple love each other, maybe they are too young to realize the results.Seems the sex education should be earlier.

01:23 PM Feb 19 2009 |

sukya

sukya

China

i read the news yesterday!it is disgusting and incredible!

03:06 PM Feb 19 2009 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

If me or my brother do something like it, My dad would kill us without fear of Allah :P

Ohoo.. So bad :(

Also my dad isn't necessary :O I would kill myself :P

04:08 PM Feb 19 2009 |

NAJLA

NAJLA

Saudi Arabia

they make DNA Test

the boy is innocent

He is not the father

They have to search about the real father now

Good luck on thatLaughing

she wanted to trouble this poor kid Cry

04:03 PM Mar 27 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

ou..he is 13 years old, but he looks at hmm 7 years old ;/

his life will be suck..coz they have baby..and they must take care  about this baby..they wont have normal life..like every teenager.. hmm but its only life..maybe they r happy and they will take care about this baby very good! :)

08:52 PM Mar 27 2009 |

shad84

shad84

United States

..what in the name of God is happening to this generation oh my dear Sweet Lord jesus….. a 13 fucking year old is a DAD holy macaroni and cheese

10:22 PM Apr 13 2009 |