Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

We Choose Islam

moonman

moonman

United Kingdom

I declared my Shahaada in Germany on Sep 12, 2007 after almost 5 years of deciding and self studying Islam. In myself study Quran is a big help for me. I recommend this website(writen below) to my Christian friends I want to encourage them about Islam to worship Allaah…

http://wechooseislam.wordpress.com/

09:26 AM Mar 03 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

osesame

osesame

Egypt

THAT'S a nice website..but i wanna ask u a question coz u tried both religions…...why u choose islam? u will declare the matter more than any muslim here …..also for some who think we make nonsense propganda for islam

thanks again and welcome back MoonmanSmile

10:10 AM Mar 03 2009 |

moonman

moonman

United Kingdom

Thank you brother.

Well, It was really a great moment when I made that decsion to convert to Islam, I can feel that moment and consider it as the best moment I ever felt.

When I was a Christian, I even was unable to define any purposes or goals, because I had been asking my self, what will be after death?? where I'm going?? I had tried to get the answers from Bible, but everything was conflict, why I have to confess by my sin to a human like me?? I had known that Muslims worship one God and ask him only the forgivness, not via any humanbeing.

I started to read Quran which ultimately I found the concept of oneness and much many thimgs which I could not find them in Bible.

11:17 AM Mar 03 2009 |

moonman

moonman

United Kingdom

THE QUESTIONS NOBODY WANTS TO ANSWER

What about the Bible? Who actually wrote it?

What was the original language of the Bible? (Hebrew? Aramaic? Koine Greek?)
NOTE: – The Bible was never in English during the time of any prophet (not even Muhammad) – because English did not exist until after 1066 AD!

Does the Bible exist in the original form anywhere on earth? (No)

Why does the Catholic Bible has seven (7) more books than the Protestant Bible?

Why do these two Bibles have different versions of the same books?

Why are there so many mistakes and errors are from the very first verse right up to the very last verse?

Why do ‘Born Again Christians’ teach concepts that are not from the Bible?

12:02 PM Mar 03 2009 |

moonman

moonman

United Kingdom

There is no word “Trinity” in the Bible in any version of any language

The oldest forms of Christianity do not support the ‘born again’ beliefs

Jesus of the English Bible complains about the ‘crucifixion’
(”Eli! Eli! Lama sabachthani? – My God! My God! Why have You forsaken me?”) [Mk 15:34]

How can Jesus be the “Only Begotten Son” of John 3:16? When in Psalms 2:7 David is God’s “Begotten Son?”

Would a ‘Just’ God, a ‘Fair’ God, a ‘Loving’ God — punish Jesus for the sins of the people that he called to follow him?

What happens to people who died before Jesus came?

What happens to those who never hear this message?

What about innocent children who die although their parents are not Christian?

Didn’t God create Adam from dirt? — So, why does he need Mary to make Jesus?

And what about God?

How can God create Himself?
    How can God be a man?
    How can a man be a God?
    How can God have a son?

The Bible says “Seth (is) the son of Adam” and that”Adam is the son of God.” [Lk 3:36]

12:04 PM Mar 03 2009 |

moonman

moonman

United Kingdom

Can’t God just forgive us and not have to kill Jesus?

And what about Jesus? Jesus did not even carry the cross — Simon Cyre’ne, a passerby did! [Mk 15:21]
Jesus of the Bible was NOT on the cross for longer than six (6) hours — NOT three days — (from the 3rd to the 9th hour) [Mk 15:25 & 15:33]
Jesus of the Bible did not spend three days and nights in the tomb — Friday night – until Sunday before dawn — is not 3 days and nights!
Jesus DID NOT claim to be God – or even equal to God!

12:05 PM Mar 03 2009 |

jiaotong05

jiaotong05

Pakistan

every one should think about it, atleast once. 

12:38 PM Mar 03 2009 |

Lini

Lini

Indonesia

Moonman…you're a lucky man. You choose Islam by your heart and I believe that you'll be a better Moslem than any Moslem. You know …sometimes Moslem from birth, doesn't even know what Islam is.  They just follow their parent religion without knowing the truth of Islam. 

12:49 PM Mar 03 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

Moonman,

first thanks for ur useful information…..may it guide some who want….

second u mentioned a point that i ve asked some here before but they didn't give me a logic answer…and it is:_

"Would a ‘Just’ God, a ‘Fair’ God, a ‘Loving’ God — punish Jesus for the sins of the people that he called to follow him? "

how father torture the only son who obey Him to forgive the rest of his sons!!!!.....any one will answer of course He must be insane …...and it is impossible that for the CREATOR…..

i wonder how they think or where is their brains!!!!!......

and i think that's why millions left christanity coz there r a lot of basic contradictions inside themselfs….

05:22 PM Mar 03 2009 |

Jinn_daniels

India

Hmmm,i was watchng ben10 (the cartoon)the othr day,n thr were sm crazy aliens,callng thmselves supirior of all,they were evil ofcourse ,bt the kept braggng how good they were,they were psychos,morons,oh u ppl r talkng abt smthng,neway carry on …..

05:42 PM Mar 03 2009 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

hEYY…

:)

Congrulations..

I have seen you a lot here..

saw ur comments. .. but i didn't know that you convery islam before..

So it s 1.time that i learned u weren't a muslim before, then u chage ur religon..

It made me soooooo happy

thanks..

It is the best news today..

:))

Allah bless you and helps you understand islam better..

( I read ur mail that u sent me. thnaks for suggestions. All of them are well, true.. but i think you should know islam better.. I am a muslim for 17 years.. I was born as a muslim. and i see muslim ppl in all of my life. My hairs are opened. Yes and i dont think it is a bad thing for my muslim character.. Islam doesn't just mean close body or hairs.

I wear my bikini in beach,  but close my body and hairs in mosque…

I go pub-club and bars in party time. but i dont drink alchool..

A muslim can think all about me. They are free..  ı know myself..

I know what Allah wants from me.. I dont say i am a perfect muslim..

sometimes the Devil is my best firend….

A lot muslim ppl send me some mails like urs.. but my understanding of ISLAM and urs are diffirent!

At least not %100 same!

Close hairs are good for islam! I know it… but it is my choice.. I didn't choose!

I dont know what future will give me.. :)

05:50 PM Mar 03 2009 |