Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Are you seeing darkness in your life????????

srimathi

India

Beautiful pictures are developed by negatives in a dark room. So if u see darkness in your life assume that God is making a beautiful picture for you

03:58 AM Apr 03 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

no coment

11:50 AM Apr 03 2007 |

alexlin

alexlin

China

i don't understand ,it is too abstruse

02:49 PM Apr 03 2007 |

loveme123

loveme123

India

Yes..it does exist..meaning is Difficult to penetrate; incomprehensible to one of ordinary understanding or knowledge

05:14 AM Apr 05 2007 |

alexlin

alexlin

China

Yes,it does exist ,and loveme123 is right

05:43 AM Apr 05 2007 |

s640663

s640663

China

yeah.

but next more critical thing is how to go out of dark. do you know where is the door?

07:41 AM Apr 05 2007 |

Rover

Rover

China

thank you .

09:41 AM Apr 05 2007 |

cynthiachunyan

Canada

Life is like a mirror, you smile to it, it will smile back. If you see the dark, the dark will look for you. Experience of life is your blessing no matter what.,If you meet a theft, you are being trained how to handle this, you are lucky as not everybody has this opportunity. There should be no darkness in life. Always take a positive attitude, you will see miracle.

03:14 AM Apr 06 2007 |

friday6000

China

i’m not scared about everything ,,,,just like this i can get so many things(grow up) of course,,,we must be sronger don’be afraid of everything you can get the different and bright furture if you can get it over

05:00 AM Apr 06 2007 |