Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

why do ppl care what others say about them ??!!

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

i mean ppl care really for what others say about you why ?? i allways had that on mind but never got the solution .. one time i was going out with my mom and i had a funky make up on my face and my mom toled me to wash my face off so nobody can say any thing i toled her i like it and i dont care she said well i care, and i was all like WTF is going on with this world .. there is no one that doesnt care about what ppl say why is that .. havnt you ever thought the same ..?

05:45 PM Apr 03 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

toffeemania

China

because we are social animals

05:44 AM Apr 04 2007 |

zivon263

zivon263

China

to some degree, it may contribute to our confiendence.many person wanna live a free life, including me ,without caring about what others' think or talk,however it all come to the failure.

it is pity,all right?but what can we do?

07:02 AM Apr 04 2007 |

getchar

getchar

Algeria

i don't think there is one  person who don't care about what is going around him!!it's kinda nature of humain being!! and it doesn't mean we are not living free!!  i think you need just to put some priorities in your mind about all those stuff and you will be safe!!

07:57 AM Apr 04 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

well first thank you all for your reply's … and i tink ppl are pathetic to tink that and i dont care what ppl think about me when i do some think that im ok with it .. .. thats the reply for you profiler …

and once again thank you all for your thought's ..

11:31 AM Apr 04 2007 |

s640663

s640663

China

you should care, i think.

05:21 PM Apr 05 2007 |

NJQTI

NJQTI

China

some words are worthy to care, some not…

we care the words from the one we love , don't we ?

07:26 AM Apr 06 2007 |

heena

India

Hey i think it is mankind Cry all people think like that not for each and every thing but ya most of people think because they want to fall good impression on people around them its doesent matter whether they r really good or not u know! They just want to dazzle the people thats all. But i think we should change the attitude and do what we want and what makes us happy . i am also truing that but u know as we r the part of this society we should care about the people around u , if what ever ur doing is really good then no matter to warry but if it is unusual something bad then u do care the people around u , u have to think about the world where ur living! life goes on …we have to decide what we want from it!!

12:58 PM Apr 06 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

In china we always say:If you are ugly it is not your faulf it is your parents'fault, but if you- an extremely person- comes out and scares others it is absolutely your fault.

The same sometimes when we decide in what style we dress and make up, we should consider the ppl around us, and understand what will they think.No matter what we live in a society instead of living alone.But noboday will care what you do at home…........

05:03 PM Apr 06 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

not spam… just 'cause my PC jammed from time to time today…..and i pressed the button again and  again. when i stopped i found the message was sent repeatedly…..........

05:04 PM Apr 06 2007 |