Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

why i am here?

tulanhbietdi

Viet Nam

Why I am here? Why I do this? Why I do that?
Everyday I think about these questions. Do you know, in my country, studying is the best way for students to LIVE, yes, to live!
We not only have to study in every morning at school except Sunday but also must go to extra class in the afternoon. If we don't want to go to the extra class from 2 to 4 hours per day, we will be bad learners. My friends usually get many prizes in the Talent Championship. It's
very difficult. It takes us much time to learn by heart all formulas, all algorithms. When we are bored of studying and feel terrible, some students have to go to see the doctor, our parents tell us that we are so lazy, we do not have determination. And then, we continue to study like bookworms.
After finishing secondary schooling, we attend to high school. We can solve a geometry problem in a few minutes, we can tell exactly our history, geography, biology, physics or chemistry. But when a teacher ask us something new, we have difficulty in answering. Do you understand?
We are copycat, not creative, not dynamic and only numbers in our mind. Now, we can't play any musical instrusment, can't play any sport, can't do what we want. Sometimes we try to change but the society never changes.
I wish I can join a art club, can take part in a party in my freetime. My parents says: Studying helps you to prepare for your future career, your future job, your future life? They asked me if I wanted to be a worker or a director? That's pressure!
I can't believe I spent 10 years at school only to study and study! I regret what I did.
What do you think about the education in my country?

04:42 PM Apr 04 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

VividChan

VividChan

China

You are Chinese,right?Me too,It said that people speak the same language can understand each other easily,now i know what does it mean profoundly.But what i want to say is that there is no need to complain about  it.Every country has its own way to learn.The present l education in China is not consummate.But many people really do their best to change it. It can't be changed immediately.

05:23 PM Apr 04 2007 |

s640663

s640663

China

social life is a very important part during your growing up.

02:01 AM Apr 05 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

your here cause you suck..just like the rest of us.Tongue out

01:33 PM Apr 07 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

yeah ofcourse you rock .. but keep that inminde as long as you rock so do i..Tongue out

01:55 PM Apr 07 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

yeah that the same way i was thinking .. now arnt we thinking the same way .. that is awesome tow rockin bastards in the asshole world omg its a great world.

02:21 PM Apr 07 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

apsolotly cool for me … i dont think there will be objections cause they fear the devil its self .. they should fear us .. neahahahahahahaha

02:37 PM Apr 07 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

YEP YEP YEP .. THATS RIGHT DEVILS ROCK THE WORLD..

02:56 PM Apr 07 2007 |