Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

For non Muslim ;

hh64

Syrian Arab Republic

Dears non Muslim ;you walking off the road, while Muslim are walking on the road , it may looks strange but this is the truth, all are wrong ,but Muslim .
Dears ; it’s not a stigmatizing any one , it isn’t locking down to non Muslim ,
Dears ; you may say “ it is a ridiculous , Muslims are just groups of terrorist here and their , Muslims are groups of ignorant , Muslims are so and so… “ ,yes; there are few ,but they never represent Islam , nevertheless ; only the real Muslims on the right way I’m saying “the real Muslim only “, where non Muslim are walking off the right way ,.
Muslim obey the god and worshipping him as he instructs all human to do so, while non Muslim are thinking that ; if they develop the means of prosper life for humanity and establish the Justice on the earth, then, they will be granted a blesses of the God , and shall reward them paradise , yes Dears ; it will be, but in one conditions; if they embrace Islam only, this is the condition , and that what God said in Quran , God ordain all human to follow his last message “Quran , which he almighty, has sent down to all human , subsequently ,there is no choice for human to obey or to reject.
It’s God instruction, it’s God constitution, the God has taken oath own himself to recreate all human once again for judgement day.
Dears , its every individual ;either to seek the truth or to ignore it , , and it is every one’s responsibility to shape his own destiny “ hells or paradise” ,all that will based on the degree of righteousness , the righteousness which is measured according to Islamic criteria only ,not by human being’s values or Christianity, or Judaism which were valid before Islam , but now and after QURAN had been sent down to all human , again ,to all human ,not only to Arab or Muslims , and God stated that he “almighty” shall not accept only those who accepted his message and consider Quran as the most critical issue in you’re his/her life ,because Quran is the book of God “ Alla”.
Dears non Muslim , I know that it’s premature for you to accept the idea so easy , moreover ,I do believe that there might by who has fed up or even getting overwrought upon hearing the word of Islam , especially those who’s under the influence of the anti-Islam’s propaganda.
Dears ; Islam is like an invaluable diamond in a bag ,but the bag is stained and locks very dirty ,therefore, those whose look at the bag from outside ;they see only a dirty bag ,while those who thoroughly and independently seek the true fact ,they know how much the cost of the bag is!!
Dear non Muslim; don’t give a chance to devil or those who hate Islam to misleads you, you are responsible on your Owens and you will be questioned for that by God in hereafter.
Dears ; “ the victory is not to win the battle of this life ,and ignoring the fearful destiny in the doomsday, The real victory is; when you guarantee the prosper eternal life , nevertheless the cost you pay now .
The success is not supremely dominating the world or even to concord outer space or galaxies in this shore life.
The real success; is that, when guarantee the eternal life as prosper as no one can imagine,
The real success is to guarantee the contentment and approval of the God, and that will not be possible if you deny his orders and his instructions he almighty sent down to all human by angle to prophet Muhammad who is the last prophet to all human.
Wishing you all the best dear non Muslim

02:02 PM Mar 13 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Jinn_daniels

India

I wud like to walk on the side of the road,on the footpath u knw,its unlawful 2 walk on the road,might get hit by upcmng traffc n loose ur mind,talkng by expirence,really ;),thnx neway :p

03:17 PM Mar 13 2009 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

ha ha, well said jinn

Dears non Muslim ;you walking off the road, while Muslim are walking on the road , it may looks strange but this is the truth, all are wrong ,but Muslim .

ha yes, We are stupid, we are morons, we are brainless, we are logic less. WE ARE THE KAFIRS

WE ARE IDOLATORS….

IS there any thing new that you want to talk about

Dears ; it’s not a stigmatizing any one , it isn’t locking down to non Muslim ,
Dears ; you may say “ it is a ridiculous , Muslims are just groups of terrorist here and their , Muslims are groups of ignorant , Muslims are so and so… “ ,yes; there are few ,but they never represent Islam ,

If jews are prophet killers, Hindus are cow worshipers, Christians are guy lovers,  then Muslim are terrorists.

you nevertheless ; only the real Muslims on the right way I’m saying “the real Muslim only “, where non Muslim are walking off the right way ,.

How the heck are you or any one else to decide which is the right way and worng way. Islam is the right way for you. but not for me and 5 billion others like me.

Muslim obey the god and worshipping him as he instructs all human to do so,

Did god tell you that?

while non Muslim are thinking that ; if they develop the means of prosper life for humanity and establish the Justice on the earth, then, they will be granted a blesses of the God , and shall reward them paradise ,

Such people have more right to be in so called Heaven than the likes of Mr Osama. Any how if such people really go to heaven, then heavan would be hell.

yes Dears ; it will be, but in one conditions; if they embrace Islam only, this is the condition , and that what God said in Quran , God ordain all human to follow his last message “Quran , which he almighty, has sent down to all human , subsequently ,there is no choice for human to obey or to reject.

we have pleanty of choice, Hinduism, bhudhism, jainism, shintoism, zoroastranism, Christianity , Jhudaism, Baha'i etc etc etc…..............

Dears , its every individual ;either to seek the truth or to ignore it , , and it is every one’s responsibility to shape his own destiny “ hells or paradise” ,all that will based on the degree of righteousness ,

sure go to heaven, but please spare us the trouble of going to hell.

the righteousness which is measured according to Islamic criteria only ,not by human being’s values or Christianity, or Judaism which were valid before Islam ,

No wonder Osama and others are so convinced that they are going to "heaven"

Dears non Muslim , I know that it’s premature for you to accept the idea so easy , moreover ,I do believe that there might by who has fed up or even getting overwrought upon hearing the word of Islam , especially those who’s under the influence of the anti-Islam’s propaganda.

we have eyes you know,even though you are convinced that we lack logic and brain

Dears ; Islam is like an invaluable diamond in a bag ,but the bag is stained and locks very dirty ,therefore, those whose look at the bag from outside ;they see only a dirty bag ,while those who thoroughly and independently seek the true fact ,they know how much the cost of the bag is!!

There are thousands of Diamonds on earth, all we have to do is discover them and stop thinking that mine are the biggest(grapes are sore)

Dear non Muslim; don’t give a chance to devil or those who hate Islam to misleads you, you are responsible on your Owens and you will be questioned for that by God in hereafter.

We know that thank you very much

Wishing you all the best dear non Muslim

Wish you all the best with your brand of Islam. The real Islam that I know which means peace is long dead.  

05:03 PM Mar 13 2009 |

:-(

India

wow!

Shrewd way to downplay Islam!

But a little too clever!

This is a sham posting! hh64, u r not a muslim! Believe me, they r wiser than u!

05:15 PM Mar 13 2009 |

Abd'Arrahman

Tunisia

Dera hh64:

It's good to preach Islam but becareful not to make any missteps because there are people waylaying you.

Allah says:"Invite to the way of your Lord with wisdom and good instruction, and argue with them in a way that is best. Indeed, your Lord is most knowing of who has strayed from His way, and He is most knowing of who is [rightly] guided" (Qur'an /Surah an-Nahl verse 125)

I support you brother :)

My best regards

Assalemou 3alaykom.

06:57 PM Mar 13 2009 |

Novita

Novita

Germany

Thank you hh64 for your recommands. I respect your opinion but I as a non-muslim and non-believer have no need to get converted. I feel that I'm just responsible to my fellow men, nature and to myself but not to any god. Islam may be a very good way to live your life and the life of many other people but not mine. 

Here in Europe particularly in Germany people and its culture got shaped by the era of "Aufklärung" that was in the middle of the 18th century. The german word "Aufkärung" means "enlightment" or better "reconnaissance" that means a kind of rethinking. It was a time when there were different stands or classes in society. That's the order of the classes in society in  middle Europe in the 18th century: 

1st was clergy. 

2nd was nobility

3rd were bourgoisie and the poor countrymen/bondslaves

The situation at the time:

People of the 1st and 2nd class were just the minority but had a lot of rights and key benefits like allowing to be kings, lords, politicians, posessing land and bondslaves.

But most of them were of the 3rd class and almost didn't had any political rights like voting or getting voted as politician or king. It had to attend lots of duties on the 1st and 2nd class like giving them heavy taxes  or serving to them as soldiers in war time. It was easy for the 1st and 2nd class to oppress and abuse the 3rd class. 1st and 2nd class got more and more rich and powerful. But the 3rd class was very unhappy and despareted about its situation. It wasn't possible to change the situation because no one was allowed to change its class. One key reason was the belief that the position of everyone in the class order was given by god!

But 3rd class wasn't willing to be oppresed by the ruling classes anymore. It was nomore willing to follow any authority without having any rights itsself. That ment authorities like kings, nobility, clergy and sometimes even god himself.

So it came to the American Independent War against Britain and the French Revolution. There were bloody fights and wars of the 3rd class to get rid of the 1st and 2nd one. In this era a man called "Kant" came with a new kind of philosophy, the so called "Aufklärung" or "reconnaisance". Its main sentence is "Aufkärung/Freiheit ist der Ausgang des Menschen aus seiner selbstverschuldeten Unmündigkeit." Its translation means "Freedom/reconnaisance is independence of the compulsory will of another, and in so far as it tends to exist with the freedom of all according to a universal law, it is the one sole original inborn right belonging to every man in virtue of his humanity."

This kind of thinking was a brand new model for people to change not alone their personal life but also to change their political and social thinking. It has been a very important element of democracy and equal rights until today. It was the precondition for getting free of the force or oppression by the will of another. And this "will of another one" includes for many western people nowadays the "will of the clergy, the church and even the will of god himself" although Kant himself believed in god and religion absolutely! But nowadays many western people aren't willing to have any authority in their mind than their own conscience. That doesn't mean in Germany everything is chaos and anarchy because everyone does what he wants to do. No. Here are rules and laws, too that are given by the parliament and this is again free and democratic choosen by the people. Everyone who lives in Germany and who breaks these rules and the laws will be punished by the court. If anyone is willing to live his life by the rules of his religion is free to do this as long as he doesn't break the rules and laws of the state. Apart of that matter religion is for the most part a private matter!  

Since that time in Europe and in particular in Germany people are very cautious to follow any autorithy without asking if his rules are good or bad for society. This includes the rules and the laws of god or any religion practiced in Germany to safe everyone's life, freedom, rights and the principles of democracy. There were so many bad times in Europe and Germany when people followed blindly authorities like the church in the Middle Ages with its horrible inquisitions, the unjust kings and lords in the 17th century or Hitler in the 20th century. There were a lot of bloody wars, outrages and deads that never had been necessary because people didn't question their responsibility of their authorities! And that includes doubts about god's rules, doubts of the rules of any religion and even doubts in the existence of god himself, too. But nowadays there are people that question what I am very happy about. These people are nomore willing to follow any leader, head of religion or religion or any rules without to question them because they have very bad experiences made in the past doing this. They had made very big mistakes by doing this. This kind of thiniking and culture development allows us to think free and to give our opinion without beeing responsible to any god but to be responsible to our conscience, our environment, our society and our state's courts. Of course, here are discussions and fights about the different kinds and possibility to live. But no one gets forced to convert or to believe in any religion or god or in just "the one right religion" because everyone is an individual and free in his belief as long he doesn't break the rules and laws of the state.  This way of life allows us to live peaceful togheter. If one comes to heaven or hell after death is every ones owns and private matter of belief!

I didn't want to give a simple explanation of the reason why there are "non-believers". That's anything but easy. I just want to explain the development of thinking and culture in Europe that are just two reasons for the existence of non-believers in Europe. I didn't want to tell a made-up story because all of this is history that can be refered to books and records. "Aufklärung" or "reconnaissance" is such an important topic in history in german schools that everyone has to deal with it in class. 

Is in this forum anyone of the muslim and/or arabian world who has ever heard of this kind of development of thinking in Europe? However I'm looking forward to any apply.

On the other hand it's a shame that I know almost nothing about Islam and the arabian world. In school I have learned about Islam just a few things. It's not because I want to become a muslim but to get a better understanding of the religion itself and to get rid of any prejudice and ignorance.

By the way: What do you actually get teached at class in school in arabian/muslim countries about european history and culture?  

Actually I would welcome very much if european/western and arabian/muslim world would learn more of each other's culture and history to get more understanding and respect of each other to get no chance to any prejudice and ignorance!

Let's make the first step by this forum to come together and to get more familiar to each other!

I think that would be a big and great task for all of us to make the world a better place for everyone! Laughing

Thank you to all for reading this comment!

11:49 PM Mar 13 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

NOVITA,
did u read the topics or posts of moonman before espcily he is a german and has a great experince in that field , beside he have the same culture as u so, i think he is the nearst one to explain to u his journey which take from him 5 yrs..okSmile

07:17 AM Mar 14 2009 |

Novita

Novita

Germany

@osesame

Hi osesame!

I have already read Moonman's story about his convertion to Islam. It was very interesting to read because here in Germany it seems that there are some more people who convert to Islam nowadays than in the past. I can totally understand moonman's unhappiness about his former confessiion and his need to change his life. I'm also glad to see that he has got more contentment and happiness by choosing Islam for his new religion and for his new and better way of life. I myself was a Christian, too like moonman. I was baptized as a catholic christian, I had to go to church every Sunday until I had been 12. I had to go to a catholic kindergarten and later to a catholic school. I had been educated in the catholic way by my parents and teachers. We celebrated most of the common catholic holidays. There are many points in ther Christian confession that are absolutly good,  but most of the time I felt that the catholic way of life or believing in any religion was not "the right way of my personal life". I decided not to convert to any religion anymore and I am very happy by this decision and by "my new way of life". But thank you, osesame, for your advise! Perhaps you or anybody here can answer my following questions:

@everybody

In the beginning of my christian journey I had never got the chance to decide by myself if I want to be a Christian or not. I got baptized as a baby child like most of the christians here.

Can anybody tell me how the muslim way is to get a muslim? Can you be a muslim by birth or do you have to make a statement of belief? If you have had to make a statement of belief how old were you when making it?

Thanks to all! Laughing 

08:48 AM Mar 14 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

NOVITA
"Can anybody tell me how the muslim way is to get a muslim? Can you be a muslim by birth or do you have to make a statement of belief? If you have had to make a statement of belief how old were you when making it?"
THE prophet mohammed said in one of his sayings"hadeeth"
this link explain the hadith…...
blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=431278783 &blogID=460191111 - 
but i 'll try to translate the meaning, that every new-born shild born on the innate nature then his parents either babtize him or make him jews or make him (another religion , i can't translate it)....this innate nature is islam so he need no ritual things to be muslim….but if he is he is not a baby born…..like u for example:)....he only testify that there is no God but Allah and mohammed is the last messnger of Allah…..thus he will be a muslim….and his account will be with Allah…who know his heart and intention…..no men mediate between u and the LORD…ask Him directly….confess to Him directly…..ask Him forgivness or any thing u want or help directly…..
the matter dosen't concern with happiness only , as u said coz u r happy then u need for God!!!!....no it is natural need for who created u…..who will u retrurn to…...
i don't want write a lot but if u want more information send me on mail box
salam and regardsSmile

09:43 AM Mar 14 2009 |

Novita

Novita

Germany

@osesame

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunatly your sent link doesn't work although I was very interested to read it. 

I'm not sure if i understand every point of your explanation. Therefore I try it to explain in my on words again: If your parents are muslim their child will also bee a muslim because there is a kind of innate nature that is Islam.

If you are non-muslim it is possible to testfy your belief in Allah: he only testify that there is no God but Allah and mohammed is the last messnger of Allah

If my repetitiom should be wrong you are welcome to correct me!

the matter dosen't concern with happiness only , as u said coz u r happy then u need for God!!!!....no it is natural need for who created u…..who will u retrurn to…...

I don't really understand why I need for god when I'm happy. I'm very curious about knowing who or what created the world and where mankind will go before and after death! But it doesn't bother me if iI won't never get any plausible answer to these difficult questions. The only "creators" I am believing in are my parents, my familiy, my friends and teachers who almost all are my supporters and critics and who all are helping me to "create" and shape me, my character and my identity.

I would be happy if it could be possible to open and continue this topic to everyone via forum to join and discuss our thoughts, believes and point of views.

Thanks!

10:59 AM Mar 14 2009 |

Abd'Arrahman

Tunisia

Novita:

What if the creator of the universe tells through messengers that it is his right that all creatures (among them man) must submit to him and that submitting oneself to his own desires would be the biggest injustice one can ever make?!

11:22 AM Mar 14 2009 |